News: Spagnola: This Really Is Nothing New With Dak

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Nothing new here. The proof will be in the pudding once it's all mixed up and ready to eat. Sounds like some good ingredients are being added so far though.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This is my opinion..take it for what it’s worth.

When Jerry came on the scene the press was a free for all. Dale and Brad has strong opinions bad or good on the radio and it was allowed. Mickey even used to be a real newspaper guy with opinions. I loved it and ate up all Cowboys info good and bad because the truth is always ups and downs. When Jerry cracked down and they got their “team” things changed. Mickey never can have a negative opinion and is down right combative if anyone does and more disappointingly guys like Brad Sham have even turned apologist on Twitter etc. They are too close! They love JG etc and who wouldn’t as a person but I can’t take their words seriously. With all that said I like Dak and thought the article was fine! It was basics of the end of last season and expected

coult44

Reaction score
The haters are gonna hate. It’s how their brain is wired. I posted scientific studies a couple times of those who always complain. It’s who they are. Miserable souls who try to make everyone around them miserable.

Does your scientific study include those who complain about people who complain. You’re as bad as they are!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Does your scientific study include those who complain about people who complain. You’re as bad as they are!!!
No it doesn’t because for me, you guys are just a pet peeve. Read the article. You fit.

ESisback

Reaction score
We’re all just complaining about how some complainers complain about how other people complain about complainers. Ain’t offseason fun?

I like Dak, but does anyone know the absolute limit we could pay him per year that WOULDN’T cripple us capwise for the next decade?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We’re all just complaining about how some complainers complain about how other people complain about complainers. Ain’t offseason fun?

I like Dak, but does anyone know the absolute limit we could pay him per year that WOULDN’T cripple us capwise for the next decade?
That depends on how the team handles all the rest of the players as far as contracts. Since Stephen has taken over that responsibility they’ve done a very good job.

ESisback

Reaction score
That depends on how the team handles all the rest of the players as far as contracts. Since Stephen has taken over that responsibility they’ve done a very good job.

Yeah, Stephen will get it done. The structure I’d be intrigued by?
Stephen—CFO
McClay & Garrett—Personnel
Someone Else—HC
Kris Richard—DC