Sports simulators predict Dallas and Cincy scores

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
I ran the teams through 32 different simulators, and the results were very similar for the most part.

The average for all the scores:

Dallas 29
Cincinnati 21

For all of those complaining about the lack of running game for the Cowboys when you lost to us last Sunday, you might want to wait until next week to want more running. Every single simulation had Dallas losing if they favor a more balanced attack, or leaning more toward the rush. Some sims in this situation even had Dallas losing by as many as 20 points if they ran the ball 15+ times. Be careful what you wish for.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Wow. The dreaded simulator has us losing by 20points if we run the ball balanced. And posted by a Skins fan. I'm scared. Hope we don't run the ball at all. 80 passes, 7 TD passes and 5 FGs.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Extreme;2305771 said:
I ran the teams through 32 different simulators, and the results were very similar for the most part.

Best be careful...too much of that simulatin' can make you go blind.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Okay, so we're going up against the 28th ranked run defense, and need to stop running the ball to win? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2305828 said:
Wow. The dreaded simulator has us losing by 20points if we run the ball balanced. And posted by a Skins fan. I'm scared. Hope we don't run the ball at all. 80 passes, 7 TD passes and 5 FGs.
I hate ridiculous responses like this.

OH NOES, I'M A SKINS FAN AHHHHHH!!!!

That part of your comment is irrelevant, because no matter who I'm a fan of, I'm just relaying what the sims said.

Hopefully instead, you just get crushed by another "mediocre" team, so you can cry some more about who's fault it really is.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Extreme;2306004 said:

That part of your comment is irrelevant, because no matter who I'm a fan of, I'm just relaying what the sims said.

Hopefully instead, you just get crushed by another "mediocre" team, so you can cry some more about who's fault it really is.

Dude. The Skins game was last week. Why are you still here? Why do you care about the Cowboys/Bengals game?

Is extremeskins down?

I swear most Skins fans HATE the Cowboys more than they like their own team.

I don't get it...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Extreme;2306004 said:

You're welcome to be annoyed or pissed off but let me ask you something. If I went over to the ES site the week after we beat you and posted a simulator says if you don't do so and so you will lose, do you think I would be taken seriously?

What exactly is your motive other than to gloat? Get the hell out of here with that crap. You'll never find a more respectful poster to other fans on this board. Until you start some crap.

And if you think more than a few strange Dallas fans gives a crap what your simulator says then you're deluded as well as a troll. And you won't find one single post by me that called your team mediocre. All I had to say was respectful to the point I likely annoyed more than a few posters here.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't care how objective you are...a Skins/Eagles/Giants/Cowboys/whoever fan posting on a different teams board is always going to get met with that kind of response.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
hardcorebob;2306083 said:
*** Troll
Give one example. I'm tired of hearing it from one or two delinquents every day that I'm a troll.

Trolling is against the rules, but you're evidently illiterate or oblivious since you don't seem to get that. I have been here CONTRIBUTING. Whether you like what I post or not, I have contributed. I haven't been here saying Dallas sucks, bashing your team, or anything else. Do you agree with EVERY SINGLE POST your fellow fans make? I didn't think so.

*** troll? Really? Is that the best you could do? You couldn't at least grow a few brain cells and be clever enough to say something like foreskin suckin, backwoods, inbreeding ******? Damn dude, was your mom pumping powder instead of milk?

People like you cause the misconception that Dallas fans are sorry wastes of life. I have been CORDIALLY greeted by several dozen members here, and learned that you guys really are decent people. Except that I have noticed that you and three other braincell challenged individuals have called me a troll. No basis, no example, just total BS. If I was trolling, I'd get banned. Now grab a pencil and piece of paper, think of something clever to come back with - hell, you can use my example if you want to, I share. But do bring some evidence to back up your disillusioned claims.

Next time try PARTICIPATING in the conversation, instead of having your *** handed to you by "some Commanders troll."

alby

Reaction score
I wonder if Commander fans have to simulate winning the SuperBowl.

Simulated titles are pretty equal to strike shortened season titles IMHO.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
alby;2306224 said:
I wonder if Commander fans have to simulate winning the SuperBowl.

Simulated titles are pretty equal to strike shortened season titles IMHO.
We've won as many championships as you :cool:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The reason you got jumped is simple. Your post was stupid. No one cares what a freaking simulator says. It's irrelevant. Not to mention the fact that anyone or any thing that says we will lose to the Bengals if we run the ball too much is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. The Bengals have a terrible run defense and we will exploit it on Sunday. Watch and learn.

BeachCityBoyzFan

Reaction score
Extreme;2305771 said:

The average for all the scores:

Dallas 29
Cincinnati 21

For all of those complaining about the lack of running game for the Cowboys when you lost to us last Sunday, you might want to wait until next week to want more running. Every single simulation had Dallas losing if they favor a more balanced attack, or leaning more toward the rush. Some sims in this situation even had Dallas losing by as many as 20 points if they ran the ball 15+ times. Be careful what you wish for.

I'll tell you what I wish for. I wish that on Nov. 16 the Cowboys march into your house and dominate your skins in the same fashion that they did to us last week, but instead of squeaking out with a mere 2 point win, I wish that we totally humiliate you guys by at least 3 scores.

And I don't care how many times we run the ball, be it 5xs, 10xs, 15xs...don't matter. These skins would never beat this Cowboy club by 20 points in a meaningful game. They're simply not good enough. Sim that.

So go 'head, be cocky, your team played better and deserved to win. But lets see where we're at around week 11, then be sure to come back and tell us what those simulators are saying then.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
How many scenarios do you have to input to the Sim to have the skins beat the iggles this week.:lmao:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2306317 said:
The reason you got jumped is simple. Your post was stupid. No one cares what a freaking simulator says. It's irrelevant. Not to mention the fact that anyone or any thing that says we will lose to the Bengals if we run the ball too much is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. The Bengals have a terrible run defense and we will exploit it on Sunday. Watch and learn.
Again, this is not my opinion at all, I was just relaying what the sims said, that's all.

And you saying nobody cares about sims, and that's why i got jumped, makes no sense. I've seen a few threads here relaying something a ******* internet 8 ball said, and the poster wasn't hammered like I was.

Just sayin.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
BeachCityBoyzFan;2306326 said:
I'll tell you what I wish for. I wish that on Nov. 16 the Cowboys march into your house and dominate your skins in the same fashion that they did to us last week, but instead of squeaking out with a mere 2 point win, I wish that we totally humiliate you guys by at least 3 scores.

And I don't care how many times we run the ball, be it 5xs, 10xs, 15xs...don't matter. These skins would never beat this Cowboy club by 20 points in a meaningful game. They're simply not good enough. Sim that.

So go 'head, be cocky, your team played better and deserved to win. But lets see where we're at around week 11, then be sure to come back and tell us what those simulators are saying then.
And if we beat you again, then what? The same people using the argument of meaningless games, are the same ones who'd be celebrating all week if you had won.

I got news for you brother, it's the regular season now. No such thing as a meaningless game. If you missed the post season because of that one game, would it still be meaningless?

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;2306327 said:
How many scenarios do you have to input to the Sim to have the skins beat the iggles this week.:lmao:
Honestly? It said it depends on Westbrook's health, and whether we stay balanced. If we go run or pass happy, it has us losing. If we stay near 50-50, it has us winning.

The stupidest thing was that 11 sims had it as a tie lol.