Sportsline: Odds For When Ezekiel Elliott Returns From Holdout

Section446

Reaction score
If Zeke holds out for any period, Dak's career is in the dust, he better get paid while he can.

Altestic

Reaction score
then you just don't understand the then you just don't understand the game of then you just don't understand football. It's called a team sport
It's a team sport until Morris and company rushes for 1 yard a carry aside from a fluke 25 yarder at some point that does nothing except get a little field position which gets nullified on the ensuing series when Dak takes his patented sack on 3rd & long. Dak on 3rd and long is never a winning proposition.

Altestic

Reaction score
I bet anything you want that doesn't happen. Now put up or don't make claims your mouth can't back up
It's going to sting if Zeke isn't out there week 1 and Eli of all people beats us in our own place.

And he's still not there for week 2 when we go up to Landover, Md. and have no ground game to counter that staunch D-Line up there... and drop one to another mediocre quarterback in Case Keenum.

At some point, it hits you...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It's going to sting if Zeke isn't out there week 1 and Eli of all people beats us in our own place.

And he's still not there for week 2 when we go up to Landover, Md. and have no ground game to counter that staunch D-Line up there... and drop one to another mediocre quarterback in Case Keenum.

At some point, it hits you...
Haha what more than likely happens is Dak starts out 3-0 and Zeke begs to come back. At some point you Dak haters are going to have to admit you were wrong but like most of you, will just disappear.

Altestic

Reaction score
Haha what more than likely happens is Dak starts out 3-0 and Zeke begs to come back. At some point you Dak haters are going to have to admit you were wrong but like most of you, will just disappear.
Quack is a career loser who will get tagged, which is more than he deserves. Maybe he should try playing receiver or safety or something.

uvaballa

Reaction score
You mean the Cowboys go 1-8 in that span and Zeke comes back but the team has already given up

I think the season can easily turn 2015-ish if no Zeke
What would really be funny if the team crashed this season is they get another top 5 pick and draft the RB from Wisconsin or another top RB and trade Zeke for picks.

Doubt it happens because they’ll still wins games with or without Zeke.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The simple fact remains,,, er,,,that being:
"The #21 would prove beyond a shadow of doubt ,as that pertaining to zero doubt should remain as to him being completely PISS IGNORANT should he willfully sit out any regulation game play, as the " Brand" of which is his claim of fame is therefore tarnished/ overshadowed by other "Brands" out on that playing field".o_O

Brax

Reaction score
He'll be back 11/25/2019 at 12:03 P.M. Wearing a Mickey Mouse tshirt, khaki shorts, open toed sandals, and a straw hat.
Stayed here all season
Nothing to show but this brand new tattoo
But it's a real beauty
A Mexican cutie
How it got here I haven't a clue
blew out my flip flop
Stepped on a pop top
Cut my heel had to cruise on back home

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Quack is a career loser who will get tagged, which is more than he deserves. Maybe he should try playing receiver or safety or something.
Breaking News.

Carlson Wentz dislocated his shoulder while grabbing the milk carton from his icebox.

This just in...Carlson Wentz breaks his ankle while pumping the breaks in his car.

This just in.....Carlson Wentz sprains his wrist while turning the key to lock his front door.

This just in....Carlson Wentz knocks three teeth out of his mouth with the straw from a fountain drink.

This just in.....Carlson Wentz has one carbon atom in his whole entire body.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Stayed here all season
But it's a real beauty
A Mexican cutie
blew out my flip flop
Stepped on a pop top
" and left a blood trail straight to yer' abode,,, ya chowder headed SAP"o_O

:thumbup::lmao::thumbup:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Stayed here all season
But it's a real beauty
A Mexican cutie
blew out my flip flop
Stepped on a pop top

But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Zeke signs one week before the season starts. September 1. Because that's the day that just popped in my mind.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
This would be the ideal outcome IMO.

Dak continues to develop into a great QB, the team wins with their current TBs and we trade Zeke away and don’t have to pay him like $16MM a year.

I just don’t think it will go down that way.

If it goes down like that, trade his 5th year option, not what remains of 2019. If we're winning w/o Zeke, going into playoffs *adding* a fresh Zeke should make us serious contenders.

Trade Zeke as SB MVP.