News: ST: 5 big names the Cowboys, Texans could target before the NFL's trade deadline

Ddisco22

Reaction score
5 big names the Cowboys, Texans could target before the NFL's trade deadline

Cardinals_Cowboys_113.JPG

The Dallas Cowboys need help at WR, while the Houston Texans need secondary aid. Could either team target players rumored to be on the block, including the Raiders Amari Cooper or the Cardinals Patrick Peterson.

Read Full Story
Pretty sure our FO is not going to do much with this. Best we can do is hope there is a good WR coming up in the draft that we can pass on...lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
See how we play against the Skins first. If we go back to the same ole OFF play I wouldnt trade for anyone If anything I might be trading someone away! One game IMO hasnt changed this team We need to put together a string of changes and one player isnt going to do it. Save that money when you can go shopping and get what you want and need instead of just settling.
And it's a rightful view to harbour @cristglo ,,,the ol' win,lose,win,lose merry-go-round,,,but MAN Alive!,, when you witnessed the fairly fine tuned UNIT COHESION that this franchise put out on the playing field last Sunday,,,YOU KNOW THE MISSION specific pieces are ALREADY ASSEMBLED & IN FRONT LINE SERVICEo_O

*edit* I'm sorry !,,,as I didn't know you were a female fan till I just now checked your member profile forgive me if you may somehow have taken umbrage with anything I may have posted, my friend& fellow fan:starspin:

Last edited:

cristglo

Reaction score
And it's a rightful view to harbour @cristglo ,,,the ol' win,lose,win,lose merry-go-round,,,but MAN Alive!,, when you witnessed the fairly fine tuned UNIT COHESION that this franchise put out on the playing field last Sunday,,,YOU KNOW THE MISSION specific pieces are ALREADY ASSEMBLED & IN FRONT LINE SERVICEo_O

*edit* I'm sorry !,,,as I didn't know you were a female fan till I just now checked your member profile forgive me if you may somehow have taken umbrage with anything I may have posted, my friend& fellow fan:starspin:
LOL NP Im going to drink the Kool-Aid cause I am a fan!!!