News: ST: Dallas Cowboys injury update brings better news

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys injury update brings better news

0105%20Seahawks%20Cowboys%20171.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys, who have dealt with major injuries on their offensive line during the 2018 season, should be in relatively good health for the divisional playoff against the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday.

Read Full Story

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't get why the Cowboys have not put David Irving on IR. He is clearly not coming back this year. If he is not practicing for the division playoff round then he is done. So why keep him off IR? Do they expect he will be ready for teh Super Bowl if they make it that far? and if they do, the why do they think they need him?

Praxit

Reaction score
I don't get why the Cowboys have not put David Irving on IR. He is clearly not coming back this year. If he is not practicing for the division playoff round then he is done. So why keep him off IR? Do they expect he will be ready for teh Super Bowl if they make it that far? and if they do, the why do they think they need him?
..check out my thread. I said same thing.

Aven8

Reaction score
Yup he should stick to football, acting is not something that can get him anywhere.

and the stupid giant wearing skinny jeans and looks like Mahers jersey size too!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
We all know jerry has a soft spot for these types of athletes.

Endless possibilities as a football player and having personal issues.......just his type of guy. He sincerely wants to help him make it thru.

Thats just Jerry.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys injury update brings better news

0105%20Seahawks%20Cowboys%20171.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys, who have dealt with major injuries on their offensive line during the 2018 season, should be in relatively good health for the divisional playoff against the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday.

Read Full Story

You mean David Irving isn't playing this weekend? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!!!

Beaker42

Reaction score
Because it’s true. Irving is a freak of nature at DT. Too bad he’s a mental midget.
Midget is a bit mean IMO - weak is probably better. His priorities are not aligned with making money or being a good teammate. We just need to turn him loose.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I think it's a question of not knowing exactly when he will be available and Maliek Collins dealing with injury issues. If we do win Saturday, then we could use him the next week. If he's not available at that point, then we could use him if we advance to the Super Bowl.

I'm not sure putting him on the IR just to bring up a Lance Lenoir-type is really going to help this team. Better to keep your fingers crossed at this point in this season.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Could it be because he's not injured?

They could IR him for mental health issues, but that would tank his market value and destroy any chance for a supplemental pick. Really not worth it when you have 8 inactives each game anyway.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Interesting that no one is talking about Jarwin.

If he can't go, we've got Schultz --- who clearly has a future here --- and Rico, who is largely worthless. We might have to use Brown and a backup OL in some multiple TE sets if he can't go.