News: ST: Dallas Cowboys: Jason Garrett talks loss to the Los Angeles Rams

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys: Jason Garrett talks loss to the Los Angeles Rams

image.jpg

Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett gives his thoughts on his team's loss to the Los Angeles Rams in an NFC Divisional Playoff game at the LA Coliseum on Jan. 12, 2019.

Read Full Story

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
5 year extension incoming.

Just win some regular season games and you can sucker the owner and part of the fan base into thinking you’re a good coach for over a decade.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not as hard on Garrett as some, although I did want to replace him the last year, but I would like to see a little less acceptance of him of how things play out. More anger over a couple of calls last night. More willingness to admit we got beat up in the trenches last night, and some indication that is not acceptable. He doesn’t have to throw arrows at people, but at least show a lack of tolerance for shortcomings, Of course players and teams need to learn and grow from their experiences, but that can’t be the sole answer

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES — The post game press conference was a strange scene as Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett oddly clapped for eight minutes at the podium before taking questions from reporters [...]

GenoT

Reaction score
“I’m Jerry Jones and I approve this process.”