News: ST: Ezekiel Elliott says Jaguars win 'means nothing' if Cowboys don't march on Washington

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I hope the whole team feels that way!
Those guys are not stupid..... even us dumb fans know last week means little if we can’t string some wins together.

You think Zeke comments were earth shattering? Give these guys A little credit, the aren’t idiots.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They live in the moment. Some of us don't forget the last 23 years or the last 8 of Garrett.
Right.

I certainly hope Elliott and the team play like the season is on the line but as fans we aren’t held to the same mentality.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott says Jaguars win 'means nothing' if Cowboys don't march on Washington

Jaguars%20Cowboys%20Football%20(2).JPG

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said his up and down team must carry momentum from last Sunday's 40-7 victory against the Jaguars to Washington this weekend. He said if they don't, the win meant nothing.

Read Full Story
AMEN BROTHA! Spoken like a champ and a leader of the team. That what we needed to hear. His teammates needed to hear that too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Now imagine if the Cowboys lose how it will send a depressed vibe through the locker room and a possible three or four game losing streak to follow. I said before the Jags game the Cowboys would win and lose the next 5, i was only kidding at the time, but it seems that could actually happen now.
What has happened between Sunday and today where you think the Cowboys could lose the next 5?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those guys are not stupid..... even us dumb fans know last week means little if we can’t string some wins together.

You think Zeke comments were earth shattering? Give these guys A little credit, the aren’t idiots.
I'm not saying they're idiots. I'm saying I hope they all care as much as he does.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It might appear that way now but we don’t know how the rest of season will unfold yet.

We might look back and say it was a turning point. Might not.
Could be a turning point, for sure. I mean, we can hope!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Now imagine if the Cowboys lose how it will send a depressed vibe through the locker room and a possible three or four game losing streak to follow. I said before the Jags game the Cowboys would win and lose the next 5, i was only kidding at the time, but it seems that could actually happen now.
Dude. Step off the ledge. You're cray--cray.

WHY does it seem they could lose 5 games?

I'm at a loss with your fortune telling.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Dude. Step off the ledge. You're cray--cray.

WHY does it seem they could lose 5 games?

I'm at a loss with your fortune telling.
:lmao:, i been on some steep ledges/cliffs, Sedona, Teton pass, Grand Canyon, etc, etc, they are scary, happy to be at sea level now. Watch out for that swing of loses. :popcorn:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I get what Elliott is saying. We need to build momentum. But to say last weeks win isn’t meaningful unless we win this week is hyperbole.
Hyper butt zit!,&,,my lifes battle damaged casing-liner of mental wellness,,,the #21 speaks of from a brave warrior lingo, known only to the warrior clans Desirous of more war trophies. Counting of Coue. The legacy laid down upon their passing wake of worldly war path and proven achievements,,,You gotta love this Cat's capacity of casing-linero_O
:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:
:yourock::oldcouple::yourock:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:lmao:, i been on some steep ledges/cliffs, Sedona, Teton pass, Grand Canyon, etc, etc, they are scary, happy to be at sea level now. Watch out for that swing of loses. :popcorn:
Yer' of the feathered flight clan ,,,no doubt my fellow of fearless forthcomings,,,,:yourock:

:oldcouple::thumbup::oldcouple:
:starspin::star::starspin:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I understand but I don’t agree with the premise that we lose Sunday last weeks win doesn’t mean anything.

I think that’s mere hype for headlines and surely not meant to be taken literally.
I agree. Last week was one of those super fun games for me as a fan as I absolutely LOVE blow out victories. I relish in them and they are remembered. It is sort of like me catching a big bass once a year. I forget all of the 1-4lbers I caught but that 7lb+ I Never forget. If this team tanks the rest of the year, I will remember this win. So, for me, it means something.

Hopefully they have another blow out victory this year.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott says Jaguars win 'means nothing' if Cowboys don't march on Washington

Jaguars%20Cowboys%20Football%20(2).JPG

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said his up and down team must carry momentum from last Sunday's 40-7 victory against the Jaguars to Washington this weekend. He said if they don't, the win meant nothing.

Read Full Story
I believe we are 5-0 over the past 5 seasons @ Wash. We should win this..

Thomas82

Reaction score
Don't go back to that garbage that makes Dak less of what he could be...
He has little enough already.

Keep that old boy in his comfort zone and try to keep him the best him he can be.
Cowboys lose that way? So be it.

But shackling talents because you have to run pro-style, or a 90's Cowboys-style in this NFL is Madness.

Play to win; Run the O to win with your talent. Run the D to win with your talent.
Rooting for a Cowboys win buddies.

Now... I do have to say: GO SPURS GO!!!
Game 1 tonight!

I'm with you 100% on this post.......including the following:

GO SPURS GO!!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I feel it’s time for a Zeke explosion game. He’s due a real big game. This aggressive D may actually help him break a couple of long ones.

Proof

Reaction score
Like the attitude Zeke and in general I think his attitude has been good this year he's taken accountability at times and been a little less of a punk.

now you've gone and done it. now aria is going to come in here with some weird *** rant about him, because she's such a straight shooter who just tells it like it is.