News: ST: Why Jerry Jones believes the Cowboys can beat any team in the playoffs, win Super Bowl

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why Jerry Jones believes the Cowboys can beat any team in the playoffs, win Super Bowl

jerryjones2.jpg

Asked if the Dallas Cowboys were capable of winning the Super Bowl for the first time in 23 years, owner Jerry Jones didn't blink. He said they are capable of beating any team left in the playoffs, even on the road.

Read Full Story

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jones has a capable team this year. There have always been and will always be critics who claim his franchise will never win a Super Bowl with him as owner and/or general manager. The same critics will be internally conflicted about him if Dallas can pull off the hat trick plus one.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
What enlighten news. I guess he watched "Any Given Sunday" on Netflix.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Why Jerry Jones believes the Cowboys can beat any team in the playoffs, win Super Bowl

jerryjones2.jpg

Asked if the Dallas Cowboys were capable of winning the Super Bowl for the first time in 23 years, owner Jerry Jones didn't blink. He said they are capable of beating any team left in the playoffs, even on the road.

Read Full Story
I believe we can too, this team has what it takes and can beat any team that's left.
of course it'll take some more of that spectacular play and maybe a not so conservative approach to play-calling this week.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I'm sure every owner with a team in the playoffs thinks the same thing.

but jerry says it and sportsmedia gets 1-3 days worth of "analysis" and articles out of it

CCBoy

Reaction score
You go, Jerry!!

Always stand by your men...they are talented and have guts!!!

Beat the Rams!:starspin:

As to fan motivated insults and at Jerry, get a life!

Learn what being a fan and giving real credit means....why? You don't think that this group of Cowboys can win on their own? On your merit as a FAN, now...don't hide behind Jerry as an escuse to mock!!:popcorn::facepalm:

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm sure every owner with a team in the playoffs thinks the same thing.

but jerry says it and sportsmedia gets 1-3 days worth of "analysis" and articles out of it
Of course. That's what all the sport shows will talk about. Skiuuuup and Screamin' A Smith will be all over this.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy, but in 2009, the Cowboys crushed the Eagles by 20 points in the wild card round, only to get blown out by 31 points a week later in Minnesota.

We just beat Seattle by 2 points. Super Bowl is still two Mount Everests away.

Praxit

Reaction score
..the same can be said for the other teams as well. Just matters, who will have luckiest variables in play that day. Though, glad to see Jerry feeling that championship feeling again.

slick325

Reaction score
Jerry would be INSUFFERABLE if his ball club pulls it off this year.

After 22 plus seasons without a SB...I'll gladly deal with it. Lol

InTheZone

Reaction score
We can think highly of our team, an unfortunate loss will make it that much more painful

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree the Cowboys are capable of beating every team, but the odds will be against them every game going forward, unless somehow Philly and Dallas both make it to the NFC championship.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry would be INSUFFERABLE if his ball club pulls it off this year.

After 22 plus seasons without a SB...I'll gladly deal with it. Lol
It will be epic, which is why I will be fully engrossed watching and reading reactions of those individuals who have always said it will never happen with Jones in charge.

Brax

Reaction score

jerryjones2.jpg

Read Full Story
Here we go Dumb ole Jerry flapping the gums again, wish he would just shut his mouth.