Stanley Morgan Jr, WR- Nebraska

Gremell12

Reaction score
A highlight tape of his from his senior season. Here is his previous years highlights as well-

This guy is a route runner and i mean a ROUTE RUNNER. He isn’t the most athletic guy so he knows he has to have crisp routes. I think he has the versatility to play anywhere on the field. His yards after the catch ability isn’t great but he does have a pretty good stiff arm. I think having him in the slot at times would be wonderfull. Him and cooper could be interchangable in the slot. His hands are also VERY GOOD. This man can catch anything. He also put up over 1000 yards and was voted team MVP by his peers in a bad nebraska season in 2018. His run blocking isnt great but he does put forth a ton of effort. He put up numbers vs big ten competition and not at some smaller school. The most important thing is that barring eye popping combine numbers he could be a 5th-6th round pick. I really think he can contribute day 1 as an option on this offense. I’m not sure what exactly is taking him so far down this draft but im all here for it.

Last edited:

Gremell12

Reaction score
Combine measurements-
Height: 6-0

Weight: 202

Hand: 9 7/8

Arm: 32 3/8

Wingspan: 78 1/8

cowboyec

Reaction score
one of those guys flying under the radar.
I like him...if we lose #11...Stanley Morgan would fit nicely.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
A highlight tape of his from his senior season. Here is his previous years highlights as well-

This guy is a route runner and i mean a ROUTE RUNNER. He isn’t the most athletic guy so he knows he has to have crisp routes. I think he has the versatility to play anywhere on the field. His yards after the catch ability isn’t great but he does have a pretty good stiff arm. I think having him in the slot at times would be wonderfull. Him and cooper could be interchangable in the slot. His hands are also VERY GOOD. This man can catch anything. He also put up over 1000 yards and was voted team MVP by his peers in a bad nebraska season in 2018. His run blocking isnt great but he does put forth a ton of effort. He put up numbers vs big ten competition and not at some smaller school. The most important thing is that barring eye popping combine numbers he could be a 5th-6th round pick. I really think he can contribute day 1 as an option on this offense. I’m not sure what exactly is taking him so far down this draft but im all here for it.

Are you basing his route running off the highlight clips?

Gremell12

Reaction score
4.14 short shuttle-4th in the group of wrs- as well as a 38 inch vert

cnuball21

Reaction score
Awesome workout for the kid to match some darn good production.

Similar size / speed to Brown and Samuel but better short area quickness.

Need to go back and watch him more.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My issue with these guys is they make me feel old. I dont have as much an issue woth Morgan as I didnt Tyler Lockett or Vladimir Guerrero JR though