Stanley Morgan JR

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I actuallly think he’s a fairly comparable prospect. For the record, I really liked Wilson.

Good route runner, good shirt area quickness, quality hands and solid finishers. Both RKGs as well.

If anything, you take him in a similar round and create some darn good competition. One of those 2 has to pan out as a solid #3.

I’m not against him. I’m just not holding my breath on him. Despite a productive college career, I don’t see anything about that leads me to believe that he’s anything more than your 4-5th reciever.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m not against him. I’m just not holding my breath on him. Despite a productive college career, I don’t see anything about that leads me to believe that he’s anything more than your 4-5th reciever.

I don't see much difference between him and a guy like Samuel...

Carson

Reaction score
Pro comparison— Allen Hurns

Still love the pick

Last edited:

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
One of the most underrated WRs in the draft IMO.

More quick than fast, polished route runner, strong hands and a finisher.

Not elite size or speed but I think he’s be a solid 5th rounder or so.

Thank you. I've been on this guy for a while now. Not only is he a solid receiver, he's a LEADER and a dang good one at that.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yeah, his Dad was actually not all that big either. Under 6 ft. but he was pretty productive. Over 10K yards in his career, He was a big play guy. Averaged over 18 yards per touch. He used to hold the NFL record for AYPC, I believe. Don't know if he still does or not.

Oh, just saw the post from Asthma. I too thought that the original Stanley Morgan was his Father. That's weird.