Twitter: Stats on the new guys

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So people would rather discuss **** like Garret's incompetence and Dak debates rather than fresh new information about our recent signings? Y'all are unbelievable.

Reaction score
So people would rather discuss **** like Garret's incompetence and Dak debates rather than fresh new information about our recent signings? Y'all are unbelievable.
Garrett's incompetence is dooming this franchise. Goodwin nor Thompson will change that.

QB is the most important position in sports. If you don't have a good one, you are in huge trouble. Goodwin nor Thompson will change that.

That's why people are talking about it.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Garrett's incompetence is dooming this franchise. Goodwin nor Thompson will change that.

QB is the most important position in sports. If you don't have a good one, you are in huge trouble. Goodwin nor Thompson will change that.

That's why people are talking about it.

If you cant stay on topic leave the thread. There's a million other threads for that garbage.

Anything needed to be said about those two has already been said ad naseum. This is a place for new and hopefully thoughtful dialogue.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
What’s the story on these 2 guys?
Thompson is a 3rd year safety out of Boise, who started the last two years for the Giants opposite of Landon Collins, who drafted him in the 3rd round.

He was cut(reached an injury) due to injury, with him not being a draft pick of the new coaching regime. He landed on the Zona PS and we signed him.

That and the stats up top are what I know for now. Not as familiar with the other guy.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Thompson is a 3rd year safety out of Boise, who started the last two years for the Giants opposite of Landon Collins, who drafted him in the 3rd round.

He was cut(reached an injury) due to injury, with him not being a draft pick of the new coaching regime. He landed on the Zona PS and we signed him.

That and the stats up top are what I know for now. Not as familiar with the other guy.

Thanks for the info. Intrigued by the guy if he played opposite Landon who I liked coming out.

cern

Reaction score
Some perhaps. But not all. I found it interesting. There's already a plethora of Garrett/dak threads to go around. Why encourage more.

WeaponX

Reaction score

He was a bit of a ball hawk in college, no? I remember him from our own draft threads that year

Aven8

Reaction score
Why do we keep adding to the defense that is playing well is my question?

cern

Reaction score
Go back and read the post again, I guess. Idk how someone could think I was encouraging more when I was doing the exact opposite.
I did as you suggested. You are correct in that you were in fact encouraging threads containing new info instead of more dak/Garrett threads. My apologies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thompson is a guy we coached at the Senior Bowl after that terrible 2015 season, too.

https://bronconationnews.com/boise-...thompson-impressing-at-senior-bowl-practices/

jwitten82

Reaction score
If you cant stay on topic leave the thread. There's a million other threads for that garbage.

Anything needed to be said about those two has already been said ad naseum. This is a place for new and hopefully thoughtful dialogue.
Then dont beg people to post in your thread, if u dont want to hear the reason why. Ya heard meh? Everybody knows these new guys are garbage even before we signed them

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Then dont beg people to post in your thread, if u dont want to hear the reason why. Ya heard meh? Everybody knows these new guys are garbage even before we signed them

Not even solid depth/rotational players?

John813

Reaction score
TBF we had threads on these guys when they were signed.

Not much to be said about these types of signings. We don't know if the coaches plan on even dressing them, or will they be purely ST players, or maybe crack the rotation. For all we know they may be cut in 2-3 weeks for someone different as injuries elsewhere may occur.