ShortRound

Reaction score
They came out swinging today.

full image:
hEmRjg4.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke's agent is unwittingly taking an approach that isn't in Zeke's best interest. Both he and Zeke aren't acting in the best interest of the team nor themselves, in the final analysis. Both parties in negotiations need to be responsible enough to leave room for other teammates and the team, itself, to prosper. Failing to do so isn't acting in good faith. Here's hoping Zeke and his agent come to terms with the necessity to cooperate and settle things to the best advantage of all concerned (the team, its players and Zeke himself.)

Last edited:

Bizwah

Reaction score
I do agree with Stephen. And even though I rarely say this.....

The owners don't necessarily care about making sure the players get everything they can. This is the most profitable league, yet no guaranteed contracts? I totally understand why the owners wouldn't want to do away with the salary cap. It keeps the league (except New England) pretty even. But, if you raise the cap significantly, or relax the rules somewhat, then you could pay the players more.

I have always thought that the cap punishes a team that drafts well. I firmly believe a team should be rewarded for drafting well. Let the team that originally drafts a player count less against the cap. If the player truly wants to leave....they can....but if a team drafts well, then they have a better opportunity of keeping their good players.

I usually am very reluctant to put down big bucks for a player's jersey. It seems it's such a transient league. You never know how long a player will be with your favorite team.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I wish they would take it a step forward and go sign or trade for a legit RB and come out saying they are prepared to go into the season with him and Pollard. Then take the offer off the table and don’t mention his name again until he’s willing to sign a realistic deal or you’re announcing he has been traded.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
These idiots should have been negotiating in January.

While I agree with Jones here not going to happen. These guys created this mess. On a positive note this likely gives Garrett another excuse.

stiletto

Reaction score
These idiots should have been negotiating in January.

While I agree with Jones here not going to happen. These guys created this mess. On a positive note this likely gives Garrett another excuse.

Positive for who? Are you a sadist? LOL