Stephen A Smith, blaming the Refs for our win

Kaiser

Reaction score
They repeated showed the DLaw penalty. He never got near anyone's helmet....ever.

It was kind of funny, I think it was Aikman who said something like "I guess it was his hand....".

There were plenty of bad calls in this game that hurt both sides, but its comical to say the refs lost the game for Philly. Dallas had TWICE their time of possession, that is what lost the game.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith is a New Yorker after all & wrote for Philly news. That's his perspective. He makes me laugh more than anything. I listen to him on ESPN at work everyday. And when he gets on a roll, I laugh that much harder.
Come on, all he is...is a mouth. When you realize that, start laughing at him.
Exactly, he's entertainment, plain and simple. Not an intellectual to be taken seriously.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He's right...the very first play of the game set the tone. Eagles get that call..and we lose for sure. I still can't believe how bad that call was. If that was the other way around..Cowboy fans might break the internet tonight.:rolleyes:

ccb04

Reaction score
Guy is such a clown. Cry Stephen Cry. The Eagles were hosed all game long by the refs? Dallas had 11 penalties for 111 yards...the eagles had 5 penalties for 49 yards. That's essentially double the penalties & yardage against the Cowboys.

It was the turnovers (3), missed connections & red zone inefficiency (1 of 4)...that kept the eagles in the game to begin with.

They were dominated overall otherwise:

- TOP: Dallas 45:33 ... eagles 22:32

- Total yards: Dallas 576 ... eagles 256

- 3rd down efficiency: Dallas 10/19 ... eagles 1/9

- 1st downs: Dallas 32 ... eagles 16

Sydla

Reaction score
I actually agreed with the Goedert call. He pushed off. Watched that one a few times. And still felt Goedert was guilty.

WRs do that all the time. He didn’t extend his arm which is usually the impetus for calling OPI.

Heath was backpedaling and the swim move made him fall back. I think the official reacted to Heath stumbling back.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
winners worry about winning.
losers worry about winners.

the call on Zeke.
the holding calls on Tyron.
the call on Gregory's sack for roughing.
the call on Lawrence on the xtra point.

we had hoorible calls go against us.
we won.
not giving it back.
not giving a damn about philly.

screw'm.
screw'm all.
:starspin:Go Cowboys:starspin:
Agree that the Randy Gregory call was as horrendous as was the DLaw helmet call, the Zeke call, the Tyron Smith calls... The refs were completely blind in this game and do not deserve to come back to the NFL next week. And WE won the game.
I have never felt sorry for the Eagles. They have not been a good football team all year and THEY know it. We just finished them off and put them out of their misery. But the NFC East rivals .. one hates and punishes the other 6 games each year, regardless of record.

Last edited:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He's right...the very first play of the game set the tone. Eagles get that call..and we lose for sure. I still can't believe how bad that call was. If that was the other way around..Cowboy fans might break the internet tonight.:rolleyes:
You can't be serious..... right?

Hardline

Reaction score
Hopefully the refs keep us in the games to a Super Bowl victory,
I can be a conspiracy theorist too.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
WRs do that all the time. He didn’t extend his arm which is usually the impetus for calling OPI.

Heath was backpedaling and the swim move made him fall back. I think the official reacted to Heath stumbling back.
But the way Goedert ran over the defender. The defender set up his body position to defend and Goedert ran straight into him anyway going full force and through him actually. He illegally took away the defender's right to play his position.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Happened too early in the game to say that we would lose for sure. Defense might have forced a FG or gotten a redzone turnover. Cowboys had to over come bad calls and no calls, just like in the Saints game. But, some will focus only on the calls that "benefited" the Cowboys