Stephen A Smith, blaming the Refs for our win

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
no, if you knew Philadelphia, you would never say what you did
no, if you knew Philadelphia, you would never say what you did
Listen this is deceiving. We got lucky. From fumble to missed face mask on int to a ton of missed holdings. I was stunned today how many breaks we got. Add missed XP, 62 ya FG cuz of a drop, etc . We need to be grateful. Anyone complaining is plain clueless
From where I sat, it cut both ways on both teams. The refs were bad.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wittle Stevie is upset, I guess Max and Molly will have to soothe his loud whinings during the week. Poor wittle Stevie.

He has been bloviating for five weeks about the Cowboys losing, not winning the division, and choking. Let him cry.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Listen this is deceiving. We got lucky. From fumble to missed face mask on int to a ton of missed holdings. I was stunned today how many breaks we got. Add missed XP, 62 ya FG cuz of a drop, etc . We need to be grateful. Anyone complaining is plain clueless
Thank God for Amari Cooper. Nobody has even mentioned him. He scored 3 TDs in the 2nd half and scored on the last play of the game that won it for us. There is nothing to question about his performance. To me, he plays the WR position like beautiful artwork. Awesome!

ESisback

Reaction score
Did he not see all the penalties we had? They drew flags on our oline just for farting

Doesn’t matter:
1)He’s an “ABD” (Anyone But Dallas)
2)He plays a character for rating$.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I'd be angry if I were a Philly fan.

The call to start the game was bad. They should've had the ball deep in our territory to start the game. The TD to the TE was called back by a horrible call.

But then again....we got absolutely hosed the first game vs Philly and wound up finding a way to win the game.
So you are OK with the bogus holding calls on us, the bogus roughing the passer tackle by Gregory and the bogus Lawrence hit on the center? The refs sucked bad in this game for both sides.