Stephen A Smith Ranked Dallas 2?

blueblood70

Reaction score
two weeks in row but its week by week ranking..

he said week 1 he believes with our weak schedule and weak division we should start 8-1 or 7-2 hes still on the same narrative we will find way to mess it up late against better teams or in the playoffs..he said we are not going to the SB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's a closet Cowboy fan. :muttley:
he actual likes Jerry and The Cowboys , respects them, he hates us LOL

hes said this many time's, its the Fans he hate's..i can see why have you read these threads LOL

went from 6-10 team with and week ONE most fans stated we would suck to talking about Super bowls and dynasty's, calling our team unstoppable LOL we want our hc fired and our green OC to be the next coach , fans think they can field a better OL then the coaches..they said steele would suck
i mean he hate's those fans..

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he actual likes Jerry and The Cowboys , respects them, he hates us LOL

hes said this many time's, its the Fans he hate's..i can see why have you read these threads LOL

went from 6-10 team with and week ONE most fans stated we would suck to talking about Super bowls and dynasty's, calling our team unstoppable LOL we want our hc fired and our green OC to be the next coach , fans think they can field a better OL then the coaches..they said steele would suck
i mean he hate's those fans..
Good point. The facts get lost in the details. :popcorn:

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It's a scripted TV show. The games are how they script the writing for the week. Think of it like being surprised that Jim and Dwight are getting along during a certain episode of the office. Also dwight is still gonna be his weird self because it's the character he plays. It's the exact same thing with ESPN talking heads.

LovinItAll

Reaction score

Motorola

Reaction score
He's a closet Cowboy fan. :muttley:
Smith...specifically...and ESPN in general - know the Cowboys fanbase is large, wide-ranging, passionate and vocal - no matter where they reside across the country (and worldwide). Despite a significant number of Cowboys Zone members emphatically dissing him and his network and stating they never tune in - both he and his employer know many, Cowboys Fans do.

Praxit

Reaction score
....ratings man, ratings. Steph uses his personality to sway people. Pure enjoyment, not meant to be taken serious.

Swaggstar1

Reaction score
The cardinals are 6-0 we are 5-1 until they lose he will always favor another team over us ... who cares what he thinks he is a clown and a hater obviously. i stopped watching him a long time ago because everything that comes out his mouth is hot garbage. when the cardinals lose and we keep on winning he will eat major crow.