Twitter: Stephen confirms contacting Dolphins about Minkah Fitzpatrick

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wonder if the Dolphins get smart like we are and deactivate Fitzpatrick to shield him from injury and inflate his value.

Even if he is active, will he be making "business decisions" today?

CB61

Reaction score
People should just separate Taco from MFitz.

Miami does not need/want Taco or other NFL players. They want draft picks.

It would need to be a 3 team trade but it would be easier to just trade Taco for a draft pick from some team and trade a different draft pick for MFitz.

That's if the Cowboys even have any interest in MFitz which seems unlikely because they wanted a Strong Safety in the draft and MFitz does not want to play SS.

The Cowboys like Woods at FS and don't see him as an SS. That leaves CB as the value of MFitz but that's a need for next year.

They might just wait until some contending team has a need at DE before trading Taco.

The trade deadline is Oct 29.

Having said that the Cowboys should show interest in MFitz to drive up the price if the Eagles or somebody try to trade for him.
I like that idea and maybe that's just what they're doing drive his price right up there I didn't think that Miami would have any interest in Charlton anyway not too many people do or he would be gone by now

CB61

Reaction score
We won’t get Minkah in any Taco trade - it’ll be more like some dude w/ 2 broken legs, a torn labrum, torn pectoral, and a lis Franc injury.
I wasn't seriously thinking that that would happen anyway

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Let me guess Stephen the big wigs over at Miami were so coked out of their minds that you had to hold Taco out for one last dance?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
No. Fitzpatrick can play. It's just the rest of the team can't, lol.

I was referring to the alleged “Attitude” issue.. Supposedly Taco keeps getting benched because he doesn’t respect the process..

Cap12

Reaction score
I still say Taco, 2nd rounder and a late rounder or two for Fitzpatrick. The fish may be holding out for a 1st rounder, but if they can't get one, maybe they take that deal.