Twitter: Stephen Jones: Cowboys had interest in draft Jalen Hurts

Sheepish

Reaction score
Stephen or Jerry has said this about many players.

Naturally they'll never tell you about their huge interest in someone who became a bust.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's strange how much love they throw Dak's way but yet after five years, he's still longing for his long-term deal. As they say....something's not adding up :lmao2:

Dak Trolls logic.....2+2=5
Reality....Dak is gone as the FO is not sold on him!

RS12

Reaction score
I actually seem to recall this last spring prior to the draft. Some in the draft zone mocked him to the Cowboys based on their perceived interest.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jalen Hurts certainly has the Eagles fans excited. Will he last indefinitely? Who knows for sure? What I do know is that he had 34 passes out of 44 tries for 338 yards in his last game and we're playing him on Sunday! Something tells me we'll know more about him when Sunday comes around. ;)

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jalen Hurts certainly has the Eagles fans excited. Will he last indefinitely? Who knows for sure? What I do know is that he had 34 completions out of 44 tries for 338 yards in his last game and we're playing him on Sunday! Something tells me we'll know more about him when Sunday comes around. ;)

Thought I'd better correct my faulty stats for the game vs. the Cardinals last Sunday, my friends. No cakewalk.

24 completions out of 33 attempts for 338 yards isn't anything mediocre, for a guy who's also a double threat.

Looks like we'll have our work cut out for us, come Sunday afternoon. Go, Andy Dalton and go, Cowboys! o_O

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
And Russ Wilson and young Andy Dalton and every other successful qb. This is always the story.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Why is Stephen even commenting about another team's quarterback?!

ultron

Reaction score
I’m sure we had interest in everyone that entered the draft, if not - that’s a problem.

ultron

Reaction score
Why is Stephen even commenting about another team's quarterback?!
Because he was asked a question and answered it, it’s really not a big deal at all. Jalen Hurts is NOT the answer for the Eagles, so nothing to worry about.