Twitter: Stephen Jones-Nothing Eminent

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
All I can say if that if I'm picking 4th or later in my fantasy draft, I'm taking Zeke anyway.
:flagwave:
Traded him last week as a 2nd round keeper in my big money league.

Want no part of holdout Zeke. I think he misses games. And even if he doesn't it make some nervous having a high volume guy who hasn't played any football or done football things since last season

Got good value too.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is why fans have a screwed up perspective on real football. Many look at it from a personal reason for FF leagues. Therefore thinking themselves as a real GM. And then apply it to the real world fantasy.
:lmao:
Production is production by Cowboy brother. What good is the yards if they don't produce points. Explain that to me. Other than time management I complain about Elliott and people think that I hate him or don't want him on the team. That's not true whatsoever. Yes I think he's a knucklehead. But I definitely think we're a better team emphasis team with him

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Traded him last week as a 2nd round keeper in my big money league.

Want no part of holdout Zeke. I think he misses games. And even if he doesn't it make some nervous having a high volume guy who hasn't played any football or done football things since last season

Got good value too.
You bout to be salty.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Are the Chargers airing this in the media? People care about a clown show, the official reality show of the NFL.
No, they arent.....and is it helping them any? Zeke will be playing, Gordon will not.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What's the significance of next Tuesday and week 4?
feel like its need to finalize roster and know who your starting 22 are for week one..gives him a full week of practice and game planning the giants..

Really its Tuesday before game 1 is absolute deadline BUT I think its all but done..

Zeke sign the dang thing its fair offer as long as guaranteed and bonus money is in line with AYS , you both gave little and met in the middle..things were said..kiss and makeup already..fans are virtually murdering's each other debating this..ugh

DFWJC

Reaction score
So I'm thinking everybody picks a great running back and the points are wash. Many scenarios. Can I play backups according to who I'm playing that week. Thank you for replying not so complicated just time consuming
Here's a normal starting lineup, but formats are different depending on the league
1 QB
2 RBs
2WRs
1 Flex (wr or RB)
1 TE
1 K
1 D

you also usually have between 5 to 7 bench players that you can rotate in/out of th lineup due to matchups, bye weeks, injuries
there's also a waver wire where you add/drop players each week

There's a fantasy forum in the Cowboyszone. You can go here for info.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here's a normal starting lineup, but formats are different depending on the league
1 QB
2 RBs
2WRs
1 Flex (wr or RB)
1 TE
1 K
1 D

you also usually have between 5 to 7 bench players that you can rotate in/out of th lineup due to matchups, bye weeks, injuries
there's also a waver wire where you add/drop players each week

There's a fantasy forum in the Cowboyszone. You can go here for info.
I know it's not easy, appreciate it. I think I'm going to do it can't wait to name a team LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Stephen is live right now on 105.3
This is regarding Zeke

These idiots just cant shut up.

Its amazing the egos. They have to talk every single night at every venue and talk about it.

Cant these guys just sit home one night and watch a movie?