Stephen Jones praises Jon Kitna

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If you’re a former NFL QB and can coach, you can coach anywhere. Coaching’s most important trait is being able to communicate. A good coach is a good coach.
I'm not saying that Kitna isn't qualified actually. It's just that son now says stupid things like the father, or if you trying to sell how qualified someone is, no need to say they were a high school football coach.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Whenever the time comes, my gut feeling is Kitna will be our next head coach. Not expecting it to be soon.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thanks for posting this. I’m skeptical of Moore as a candidate based on his inexperience, but to dismiss him as a disciple of Linehan (I’ve seen that term used several times) is a lazy argument. If coaches were somehow locked into the ways of someone they coached under then schemes and play designs and formations would never have change from when football was first played.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Maybe send JG back to HS for some re-training. I liked Jon when he was here. I see nothing wrong with him.

Falco78

Reaction score
I am okay with this hiring, but not if it means Moore who had done nothing is promoted to OC. At least they should have given him a trial run. He is not a coach!

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I have no problem with Kitna as a QB coach. We will see how this plays out.