Twitter: Stephen on 1053.The Fan at noon tomorrow 8/6

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Seriously how many NFL execs have weekly radio segments?
Between JJ, SJ, and JG they need daily meetings to make sure all their talking points are coherent.
They are kind of odd. Most do a tv "show" featuring their name. The Colts have Ballard on for like five minutes on their little show.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL ........many fans would **** in their pants if Zeke and Dak appeared with him announcing their new deals.

Quite a few, mostly the ones that do not like either. :laugh:

And some that do like them, may do so in excitement.
Those that are, meh, or likes one or the other and dislikes one or the other will still need a laxative. :muttley:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Fellow Cowboy fans , it's our :starspin: :star: COWBOYS :star: :starspin: ...........They are America's Team............Love them or hate them , people want to hear , see and know things about them no matter who steps up to the mic.........................

lkelly

Reaction score
Id most def have poop in my panties, in a good way though.
Having a hard time coming up with a scenario where I feel good about having a dumped load in my drawers.

But then again I’m not into some of that weird kinky stuff.

Reactions: CWR

lockster

Reaction score
Seriously how many NFL execs have weekly radio segments?
Between JJ, SJ, and JG they need daily meetings to make sure all their talking points are coherent.
Using other execs as a standard of deportment is not a standard that I'd use to determine what I would decide to do with my time. However,. Am argument about the best way to use Ur time might be. Can't let public opinion affect what one does with his life. Jerry didn't get to where he is by following the crowd. For better or worse. His being on this show, can't be traced to two decades of mediocrity , I think those far other reasons for this. Like firing good coaches, hiring bad coaches, taking too many chances in draft, not figuring out how to run team in salary cap era, and things like this. Not letting players go , when it's time, overpaying mediocre or bad players, injuries, drugs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Boy, I can't wait for his riveting analysis of the team.

Everyone is awesome.

Then they ask him about contract progress.

His father already answered that question for him today.