Twitter: Stephen on Garrett: I don't necessarily think the answer is always change

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So, is Stephen an advocate for continuing to do the same old thing and expecting different results?

Big_D

Reaction score
You take Aikman and Romo away from Jerrah and I can all but guarantee he doesn't sniff his current level of profits.

True, but now he's at a point where none of that matters. He can lineup chad Hutchinson and Quincy Carter for the rest of his life and still turn a profit. That's where this team is at.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I dunno, Parcells had quite a bit of clout. So did Jimmy.
But Parcells had no more success. Jimmy was last one with final say on personnel.

Fans see Jimmy and Bill and it provides them hope Jerry could bring in a greater coach but we aren’t in a financial conundrum as we were then.

Bills tenure here revealed the control and mingling he can’t help himself from and why no one else like Bill will come here. It doesn’t really matter as we saw when he did. Jerry or Stephen are going to screw it up anyway.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Garrett thus far has prevented a consistent collapse. Only reason he’s survived.

So instead of 4 wins a year, Garrett is able to ink out 8 wins a year.

Yea, a head coach that can do that is way too valuable to get rid of. Where would we ever find another head coach that can get us to .500 since that appears to be the standard of excellence now days for this once proud franchise.:rolleyes:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
He still wears depends and craps them every Sunday.

The only problem is the Jones boys dont change them to see the crap. There nanny's does it and they don't believe the nannies when they say there son has crap the bed again. They think he just peed in them.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Wish there was a way to force them out of the nfl. They are ruining the nfls biggest draw. The NFL can’t sit around forever letting them be a laughingstock.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Yea, a head coach that can do that is way too valuable to get rid of. Where would we ever find another head coach that can get us to .500 since that appears to be the standard of excellence now days for this once proud franchise.:rolleyes:
That’s right cause Jerry can sell the heck out of 8-8. And sets him up if we have some success he could recieve the credit he didn’t with Jimmy.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have zero, nada, no, expectations of this team....Seriously. It’s not getting better, it’s getting patheticaly more and more worse by the day. I’d like to say I don’t give 2 ***** about this team but when I read quotes like this, it just makes me sick.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

This, our top brass is as crazy as the Bengals brass for keeping Lewis (who finally may have something this year).

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I told you guys that Jerry's idiot boy was just as bad and all of this "once Stephen takes over its going to be different" threads were just wishful thinking.

Only difference between Jerry and his doofus boy is that junior is cheap as hell. At least Jerry spent the cash, most of the time on the wrong players, but he still spent the cash. Junior is going to do this thing moneyball style, cant be spending that inheritance on something as insignificant as winning football games.