Stephen said about free agency, “We are not done, yet.”

Pokes12

Reaction score
Question.
When is Stephen referring to when he said we are not done? Did he mean ever, like the Cowboys may sign a player in 2025 or did he mean this year? Asking for a friend who is waiting patiently each day for word the the Dallas Cowboys have signed a kicker, or an offensive lineman, or a linebacker, you know positions of need, like wide receiver. All we hear now is how great our draft picks are and what a wonderfully large group of undrafteds we signed. Stephen? What did you mean?

Pokes12

Reaction score
He means we will sign some random jag in July and sell it as being active
Is there a reason to wait until after June 3? Something in my head says there might be a reason for the delay.Let’s get Odell Beckham Jr.!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Question.
When is Stephen referring to when he said we are not done? Did he mean ever, like the Cowboys may sign a player in 2025 or did he mean this year? Asking for a friend who is waiting patiently each day for word the the Dallas Cowboys have signed a kicker, or an offensive lineman, or a linebacker, you know positions of need, like wide receiver. All we hear now is how great our draft picks are and what a wonderfully large group of undrafteds we signed. Stephen? What did you mean?
Who do you want that falls in between needle mover and progress stopper?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Once the Collins savings comes in I can see them doing something. Beckham idk about he’s not ready until November. Anthony Barr I can see.

plasticman

Reaction score
Most likely some of the better bargains happen during preseason cuts and he's referring to that period.

Or, it's possible that he has picked up his father's deceptive technique of using his football related position to market the team by keeping fans excited about future prospects.

That's the conflict of interest when management is composed of ownership. Where does marketing end and honest assessment begin?