Twitter: Stephen seem to imply Taco is on the trading block

Beaker42

Reaction score
Ok, so what position do you think they are looking to acquire?
I think it’s a 2020 pick, hopefully no lower than a 3rd. If it’s a player, it needs to be a DT. Other than Maliek all of ours suck.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Taco is a not a good practice player. That's something this coaching staff just won't put up with.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Tell one thing though, I'd def scan that garage sale down in Miami before releasing him. Should be able to find something we can use. Not to mention, several of their players want out after Sunday........

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think it’s a 2020 pick, hopefully no lower than a 3rd. If it’s a player, it needs to be a DT. Other than Maliek all of ours suck.
Well you are setting yourself up for major disappointment. No one would give anything close to that for Taco. Doesn't matter that he was a first round pick.

6th or 7th rounder is all anyone is going to pay.

erod

Reaction score
Interesting they are taking this position with Taco. Unless they are currently in the process of working a deal with another team, showcase him. Not to mention the DL could use the help.
They don't want to risk an injury and have to pay a settlement.

Sydla

Reaction score
So you're already ready to label Hill a bust? Shocking coming from you.

No, I actually have said in other places it's too early to judge him.

But it's not exactly an earth shattering statement to say it's not a good thing (or a good sign) that your 2nd round DT can't get active in his first game. That's kind of the same path Taco ended up on.

They are actually similar players. Both Marinelli picks who were toolsy guys in college without much in the way of dominant production. Basically, they took guys that were big risks but Marinelli sold the front office on him being able to coach them up. If Taco is on the trading block, then they failed on the Taco pick.

Last edited:

jjktkk

Reaction score
No, I actually have said in other places it's too early to judge him.

But it's not exactly an earth shattering statement to say it's not a good thing (or a good sign) that your 2nd round DT can't get active in his first game. That's kind of the same path Taco ended up on.
I'm not going to let you straddle the fence on this one. If you think Hill is going to be a bust, call your shot. No worries, you might be right.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm not going to let you straddle the fence on this one. If you think Hill is going to be a bust, call your shot. No worries, you might be right.

I am not ready to call him a bust.

But him not being active for his first game isn't a good sign.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He’ll be JAG. This teams poor at evaluating DL. I can’t blame them it’s a tough position to evaluate. Every team struggles at drafting DL. They hit on Lawrence so I give them credit.

cowboyec

Reaction score
one of the DEs I liked in that draft was Mizzou's Charles Harris...ended up a dolphin...wonder if he wants out?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Interesting they are taking this position with Taco. Unless they are currently in the process of working a deal with another team, showcase him. Not to mention the DL could use the help.

So much this!