Twitter: Stephen seem to imply Taco is on the trading block

Sydla

Reaction score
Taco being inactive surely isn't driving up his price either.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’ll be JAG. This teams poor at evaluating DL. I can’t blame them it’s a tough position to evaluate. Every team struggles at drafting DL. They hit on Lawrence so I give them credit.

They should have DLaw, Collins, David Irving, Gregory. That would be a great DL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Didn't Taco create the Hotboyz nickname?

If so, does he have a trademark on it? If so, would he take the name with him or does he sell it to one of our boys? lol

nobody

Reaction score
Didn't Taco create the Hotboyz nickname?

If so, does he have a trademark on it? If so, would he take the name with him or does he sell it to one of our boys? lol

With the way he's cried on social media over the past couple of years, his nickname should be Snotboy.

Clearly whatever talent he's shown on the field isn't worth whatever it is he's showing to the front office that kept him inactive.

revospeed

Reaction score
Besides the obvious TJ Watt pick that I’d rather have, I wished we would have gone after Budda Baker with that pick.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Lucky if you can get a bag of Burrito's for Taco, what team would take that bite??

Wood

Reaction score
Interesting they are taking this position with Taco. Unless they are currently in the process of working a deal with another team, showcase him. Not to mention the DL could use the help.

Your right. Armstrong was abused in this game. It got so bad Dallas needed to move tank to RDE to generate some pressure.