Twitter: Stephen thinks Taco will be fine

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Interesting coz Stephen doesn't seem concern. Sounds like it may be a Martinelli /Taco. Read a tweet earlier this week where Martinelli didn't wanna talk about him. Said he'd rather answer questions about his 2 DTs and Taco.

Either way, I'm confident it's gets worked out. No way in hell we're ready to give up on this kid....too much invested.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting coz Stephen doesn't seem concern. Sounds like it may be a Martinelli /Taco. Read a tweet earlier this week where Martinelli didn't wanna talk about him. Said he'd rather answer questions about his 2 DTs and Taco.

Either way, I'm confident it's gets worked out. No way in hell we're ready to give up on this kid....too much invested.

This is a good sign that coaches are holding players accountable. We have rarely seen that Player X is in the coaches doghouse during the Garrett era and definitely didn't see it during the Wade Phillips era; however, when Parcells and Jimmy were here we saw it often.

I've said before that Stephen Jones appears to have pushed for the Coordinators to be more empowered over personnel this year.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I remember reading a story last year about Charles Haley questioning Taco’s love of football.

*EDIT (found the article)

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...ons-lack-of-football-knowledge-dallas-cowboys

Haley questions Taco’s knowledge of the game and whether he actually enjoyed the game or was just good at it.

Last edited:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Taco is in the doghouse... wants to be “understood” and supported by his coaches bc he feels entitled to the starting DE spot

Nothing in life is free. Gotta do your time and put the work in son.

Hit the weightroom and show Rod how bad you want it... and stop whining.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I’m not too worried about Taco one way or another. I think he’s a fine rotation player to add. But doesn’t move the needle much either way.

I’m more interested in if Irving and Lee are playing this week.

Beaker42

Reaction score

We could’ve had T.J. Watt instead of this kid from scUM. Guess Watt getting unreal pressure on the QB wasn’t part of our “scheme”. Better to take a busta instead.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just goes to show some, just wait a while before doing their drive by posting to dog on a player.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We could’ve had T.J. Watt instead of this kid from scUM. Guess Watt getting unreal pressure on the QB wasn’t part of our “scheme”. Better to take a busta instead.

Oh no, another one of these post.
:facepalm:

lukin2006

Reaction score
The title misleading. I thought we discussing Steven's love of Taco's...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am teetering on bust at this point...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
According to the local sports radio jocks, Taco was healthy scratch last weekend.

Reactions: BAT