Stephen's comments on Ferguson and Rapp

DFWJC

Reaction score
Armani Hooker 6-0-210, 4.48 40yd time, 37" vertical jump is a better choice than Rapp as he can play SS or FS. He can play OLB in pass package (did it at Iowa).
Forget Hooker
New England will be all over that

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
tweet from Bobby Belt yesterday. Mentioned him and Willis (DT Miami) as having bad interviews.

Yeah, I heard from Broaddus and company that Willis bombed and was out, had not heard this nugget, shame because I like the kid.

Thanks for the update!

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Rumor is CGJ's interview didn't go well on his visit and Dallas will not draft him.
I saw that tweet from Belt as well, but he didn't elaborate on where he got his info from.

CGJ is a high character guy from all accounts. Team Captain at Florida too. Can't see them passing on him at #58.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I saw that tweet from Belt as well, but he didn't elaborate on where he got his info from.

CGJ is a high character guy from all accounts. Team Captain at Florida too. Can't see them passing on him at #58.
on the flip side...none of these guys ever reveal their sources. guess we'll know for sure if he is there at 58 and they pass.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Willis (DT Miami) as having bad interviews.
Now all I need to hear is that Ferguson and Collier bombed theirs and I am like

giphy.gif

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

It may not have anything to do with character. They could have put him on the board and he flunked.

That kind of thing happens all the time.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Sounds like somebody needs to watch more Amari Cooper highlights.
No I dont, I know he is good , fans have tunnel vision on Amari trade.
he isnt on a rookie contract, fans forget dallas now has to pay big money to keep him.:omg:
He isnt like a draft pick he is more like a FA signing only we lost the draft pick, just to be able to sign him.
The other thing, even though he is good, was he what dallas needed at this point??
I think they needed more def players, and try and hit on a low rd wr.
Also if they had tanked last year at 3-5 they would have high 1st rd pick and same for lower rounds, they could
have had a good draft.
But jones boys wanted to win and get amari, then getting into playoffs was cool but they were not good enough to get past div rd.
so what was really gained by the amari trade ?
Not much, we lost out on chance to get some good def players, and are now picking at # 28, and have to pay Amari to keep him.
And I like Amari, he is good but a midseason trade when team is 3-5 is just plain stupid.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If we still had a #1 pick, we would have been in desperate need for a WR
True, but we also would not have won those games, and be picking way higher than 28, and could get a wr and some good def players.
Amari is good I like him, but I dont like the timing of the deal or giving up a #1 pick for being able to just sign a high priced FA.
Even with Amari the cowboys stalled at the div rd. so even though he helps, he isnt the last piece dallas needed to make a run.
He is a good FA signing , but giving up the pick just to get him in middle of season is stupid.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
True, but we also would not have won those games, and be picking way higher than 28, and could get a wr and some good def players.
Amari is good I like him, but I dont like the timing of the deal or giving up a #1 pick for being able to just sign a high priced FA.
Even with Amari the cowboys stalled at the div rd. so even though he helps, he isnt the last piece dallas needed to make a run.
He is a good FA signing , but giving up the pick just to get him in middle of season is stupid.
We would be drafting a much lesser WR in the first. We would pretty much be pigeonholed into a WR pick