Stephon Gilmore released by Patriots (traded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not sure what they can realistically offer right now if Mueller is correct. We have more space currently, and it would take alot of manuevering to land him of Mueller is correct

I just want a 1 year rental. I’d even sign for 2.

Cutting Jaylon last night and then this.. What a coincidence that would be..

John813

Reaction score
In regards to the PUP, since he was cut, is he still bound by PUP rules for other teams?
Couldn't the Pats and Gilmore come to an "injury agreement" in his release, therefore voiding the pup reserve role?

Carson

Reaction score
We don't have the cap space for him do we? He wants a LARGE contract.
Cap is always manageable especially on a one year deal. You’re eating cost for one season with zero cap ramifications.

He likely doesn’t get more than a one year - prove it deal. He will cash is next offseason

DRella

Reaction score
Tampa just signed Sherman so I cannot see Gilmore going there.

The only 2 spots I can see him heading to other than the Cowboys are KC and Seattle. 2 teams that are considered contenders for the Super Bowl and need help on D.

With that said, Dallas has shown that with the correct additions they too can be a contender. I believe Quinn will convince him to come to Dallas.

Our defense with this signing will become a top tier D. The subtractions of Smith and Brown from the starting D and the additions of Cox and Gilmore make us crazy good and scary.

Sandyf

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty coincidental that both Gilmore and Smith released within hours of each other where Dallas could use a corner and Pats could use a LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.