Steven A. Smith

ESisback

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Who cares what that clown says? He’s just a Cowboy Hater using drama for rating$. I just think it’s hilarious the way he’s ramping up the drama with Miami—the worst team he’s ever seen, blah blah blah. How come we heard none of this before the Patriots game?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
It's his schtick. I mean he really doesn't like the Cowboys but he's playing to the crowd.

Today's "journalist" have no integrity. These debate shows are like reality shows. They're scripted. One host takes the pro-whatever side, the other takes the anti-whatveer side.

jay94

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Steven A Smith, but for many years rosters on this team were way over hyped and if your on this team there is bound to be someone that is and currently it is Zeke.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Who cares what that clown says? He’s just a Cowboy Hater using drama for rating$. I just think it’s hilarious the way he’s ramping up the drama with Miami—the worst team he’s ever seen, blah blah blah. How come we heard none of this before the Patriots game?

They havent been destroyed quite like the Patriots did them

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He's got an irritating ugly voice, sounds like a whiner. Has an ugly face with a potato head look. Never shuts up. Refuses to admit the many times he is wrong.

The Natural

Reaction score
Some of you get worked up over everything. Seriously who cares what he did or didnt say before the patriots game

CWR

Reaction score
It's his schtick. I mean he really doesn't like the Cowboys but he's playing to the crowd.

Today's "journalist" have no integrity. These debate shows are like reality shows. They're scripted. One host takes the pro-whatever side, the other takes the anti-whatveer side.

I was listening to Mathew Berry's 100 facts and he talks about when he was just getting started. He said there was an old football player in the studio and they had a segment on Carson Palmer. The football player starts talking about how he likes him and Berry agrees. The producer says "cut." Followed by "my mistake Berry I thought you disliked Palmer." He then instructs the football player to disparage Palmer. They start rolling again and without missing a beat the football player is tearing up Palmer, and now we get the conflict everyone is craving.

Its about ratings plain and simple. There are haters out there, but for the most part they are only trying to drum up viewers.

ESisback

Reaction score
I was listening to Mathew Berry's 100 facts and he talks about when he was just getting started. He said there was an old football player in the studio and they had a segment on Carson Palmer. The football player starts talking about how he likes him and Berry agrees. The producer says "cut." Followed by "my mistake Berry I thought you disliked Palmer." He then instructs the football player to disparage Palmer. They start rolling again and without missing a beat the football player is tearing up Palmer, and now we get the conflict everyone is craving.

Its about ratings plain and simple. There are haters out there, but for the most part they are only trying to drum up viewers.

Of course! Most people know this! But some guys are more effective if they ALSO hate or resent Dallas, like SAS or Shannon Sharpe. Some of us just find the insecurity and hypocrisy amusing. Plus, it kinda unites us in a defiant way!

Reactions: CWR

ESisback

Reaction score
So, this thread got moved so it could die quietly? One of the “important” members whine to the Mods? Not PC because of some wording? Was the Jesse Jackson reference offensive to someone extra sensitive? Will I now be “punished” for mentioning it?

Eye roll and chuckle...

ESisback

Reaction score
So, this thread got moved so it could die quietly? One of the “important” members whine to the Mods? Not PC because of some wording? Was the Jesse Jackson reference offensive to someone extra sensitive? Will I now be “punished” for mentioning it?

Eye roll and chuckle...

Apologies if I’m being paranoid, but I’ve seen/heard everything

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He is an actor ....... He appeals to the fans who love talkshows.