Still don't get it

goshan

Reaction score
1. We hardly passed on 1st down.
2. If we passed on 1st down, we always run on 2nd down.
3. We didn't get Felix enough touches before he was hurt
4. We have to throw some balls down field to loosen up the coverage
5. We need to try different things to change the rythym of the game when things are going bad. No huddle, etc.

sacase

Reaction score
goshan;2330899 said:
5. We need to try different things to change the rythym of the game when things are going bad. No huddle, etc.

It almost seems like we are saving our offense. We are running the same plays over and over and they are telegraphed.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
goshan;2330899 said:
We really just need to get TO going. Our offense as a positive correlation with TO.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I also think there are times when we should go no-huddle. Romo's strength is his ability to improvise.

Everson24

Reaction score
we made it easy for the AZ coaches. We ran on almost every 1st down! One of Romo's strenghths is play action. I was going nuts watching this predictable game plan.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
sweetness0986;2330964 said:
Yeah, I'm confused as well. This looks nothing like our offense last year.

I said the same thing during the game IDK what has happened but our O isn't the same as last year.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
sweetness0986;2330964 said:
Yeah, I'm confused as well. This looks nothing like our offense last year.

Maybe SParano was the guy behind the offense more than Jason. Seems like our Defense as crappy was even last year, with those CBs, was better with those Coaches than with Stewart handling it all now.

Wade and his assistant selections have been pretty pathetic and so is Jerry's from what it seems like. OL is just regressing. Houck actually seems to have only taken the money and added nothing.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
No one gets it! Wade, Red, and Romo have an idiotic game plan. Is is Romo's audibles, Red's playcalls, or Wade's gameplan?

Something is definitely wrong!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
goshan;2330899 said:

We passed 14 times and ran it 10 times on first down. Take away the times we basically HAD to pass (coming back at the end), and it was a 10-10 split.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2331090 said:
We passed 14 times and ran it 10 times on first down. Take away the times we basically HAD to pass (coming back at the end), and it was a 10-10 split.

Please, stop with the facts! You're ruining a perfectly good overreaction!

:p:

Smith22

Reaction score
goshan;2330899 said:

That seems to be the most common occurrence that I see, and it has resulted in 3rd and long too often.

Also, must we run the shotgun formation so much?

I don't think the OL was as bad as most do. Adams was AWFUL, but now we are hearing reports that he played with only ONE working arm, which really makes no sense to me unless we have zero faith with our bench. Other than Adams awful play, I thought the OL did OK.

The 1st half seemed to be a combo of Romo holding the ball too long and the WRs not getting open. The 2nd half seemed to be deja vu, with Adams getting beat like a mule.

newlander

Reaction score
That's true Everson.....then when Romo did throw on first down in OT...big pressure...fumble......10 yard loss....just a f'in disaster.