stlill can't open post to read them!!!!!

mooseman

Reaction score
Guys i don't know what the heck the problem is but it's been going on since before the draft.I can't even read your responce to my problem because I can't open the posts to read your reply.I found that by not logging in ,I could open and read the posts,but yesterday a change was made to the site and i t tells me I had to log in to read posts now,so I'm back to square one (CAN'T OPEN POSTS) !!!@#!#@!#@!%@!%$#!^ I'M SO PISSED PLEEEEEEEEEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!! NEED.....FOOTBALL .........NEWS........YOUR reply will have to be emailed cause I would be able to read your replies. my email address is mezzy1@telus.net thanx for the help

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mooseman said:
Guys i don't know what the heck the problem is but it's been going on since before the draft.I can't even read your responce to my problem because I can't open the posts to read your reply.I found that by not logging in ,I could open and read the posts,but yesterday a change was made to the site and i t tells me I had to log in to read posts now,so I'm back to square one (CAN'T OPEN POSTS) !!!@#!#@!#@!%@!%$#!^ I'M SO PISSED PLEEEEEEEEEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!! NEED.....FOOTBALL .........NEWS........YOUR reply will have to be emailed cause I would be able to read your replies. my email address is mezzy1@telus.net thanx for the help
Have you activated your account? If you have and have lost your password, then click the Reset Password to link to reset it.

If you haven't activated your account, then I'll have Hostile email you new activation codes. Check both your Inbox and Bulk mailbox for the email, so you can login.