Stop Crying- 3-5 & Dak and EzE Win 1st Playoff Game

GMO415

Reaction score
‘Proud, you’re Proud of this team’. How the mighty have fallen

When exactly did we become ok with TWO DECADES OF MEDIOCRITY.

I’ve only got one argument against Garret, and that is a number; 2007

That is when we hired Jason Garrett before even hiring a head coach

What does this man have to do to loose your faith?? How many more years?.
He turned a 3-5 team into an NFCE Champion and plaoff winning team. No HC in history has done that.

lsg13

Reaction score
‘Proud, you’re Proud of this team’. How the mighty have fallen

When exactly did we become ok with TWO DECADES OF MEDIOCRITY.

I’ve only got one argument against Garret, and that is a number; 2007

That is when we hired Jason Garrett before even hiring a head coach

What does this man have to do to loose your faith?? How many more years?.

Well fans that have come along in the past 20 years really don't know success so mediocrity is success to them... it's what happens to a franchise that becomes missmanaged.

GMO415

Reaction score
Heck the Browns have a solid franchise QB, we may be wishing we were the Browns in a couple years... so sad.
How many 1st round QBs the Browns drafted in the.laat 7 years has won their division and a plaoff game?

lsg13

Reaction score
How many 1st round QBs the Browns drafted in the.laat 7 years has won their division and a plaoff game?
I'm only talking about one QB, I don't really care how many they drafted in the past 7 years... If the Browns had been in the NFCE this year they would probably be in the playoffs.

GMO415

Reaction score
Is this sarcasm? I really can't tell, sounds like it but then again there are those that really like coolaid...
It takes time to devolop a SB team. When the lambs get their arse handed to them next week, remember that.

GMO415

Reaction score
Well fans that have come along in the past 20 years really don't know success so mediocrity is success to them... it's what happens to a franchise that becomes missmanaged.
Been a fan for 48 years.

khiladi

Reaction score
I don’t think anybody thought the Ravens or Colts would run the tables either.. the first did it with a scrub QB..

And the Colts started out 1-5

Yippee..

ksadler1

Reaction score
Stop with fire Garrett, Dak, and EzE. This team beat all the odds. This was a total turnaround season.

I'm proud of our Cowboys. This team is a 2-time NFCE Champion. The future is awesome.

You sound like an Eagles fan before last years SB. Nobody here is hanging their hats on being the NFCE Champions. I'd rather not make the playoffs than to go out like this EVERY TIME. . .

GMO415

Reaction score
Seems to.me these fans don't see difference between last year and this year.

GMO415

Reaction score
Yeah, it took both the Eagles and Rams one year with new coaches. You're not helping your case here. How long does Garrett get?
Hahaha. It took 50 years for the iggles to win a SB .What a joke you are!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Stop with fire Garrett, Dak, and EzE. This team beat all the odds. This was a total turnaround season.

I'm proud of our Cowboys. This team is a 2-time NFCE Champion. The future is awesome.

Beat all what odds? Winning the division in a year the Eagles lost their QB, the Commanders lost their QB, the Giants started Sheli? Give me a break, everything this team did this year was gift wrapped. Wake up. This is the same **** we've seen for 20 years. Nothing has changed.