Stop Crying- 3-5 & Dak and EzE Win 1st Playoff Game

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
McVay has taken a team that went 4-12 two seasons ago to the NFC Championship game , which they have a 50-50 shot of winning ; why are you content being a 2nd tier team ?
To many people have low expectations! Did you know most people do not succeed beyond their expectations! How can anyone playing in a Garrett and Linehan Offense have high expectations?

GMO415

Reaction score
Dak is tied for the most playoff wins with the 1st overall pick Goff and more playoff wins than #2 overall pick Wentz.

Goff is losing next week.

GMO415

Reaction score
While you're at it, you might want to check your math. I'm really not trying to argue with you, but if you think Garrett is going to get any better you're in for many years of disappointment. . .
I enjoy Cowboys wins. We won a playoff game when the majority of the NFL were at home. Who didn't like that?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
8 years

2 playoff wins

Longest tenured coach that has never sniffed a champ game.

Jerry counts on suckers like you guys. That’s how he keep raking in the cash.
What are you doing personally to keep Cash out of Jerry's pocket?

GMO415

Reaction score
Dak had a QBR of 99.5 and Goff was 74.4 .
And people want Dak fired.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Stop with fire Garrett, Dak, and EzE. This team beat all the odds. This was a total turnaround season.

I'm proud of our Cowboys. This team is a 2-time NFCE Champion. The future is awesome.
participation-trophy1.jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yeah,being upset at the game itself is fine,but the season on a whole was good and things are on the upswing,not the down-low. I think this season has been invaluable to this club,battling all the different things they went through and learning how to play in adverse circumstances. Basically,they had the kitchen sink thrown at them from off-season to now,and somehow managed to fight their way to a matchup with LA for a trip to the NFC championship. That tells me they are if anything a real team.

Noclaf

Reaction score
Yeah,being upset at the game itself is fine,but the season on a whole was good and things are on the upswing,not the down-low. I think this season has been invaluable to this club,battling all the different things they went through and learning how to play in adverse circumstances. Basically,they had the kitchen sink thrown at them from off-season to now,and somehow managed to fight their way to a matchup with LA for a trip to the NFC championship. That tells me they are if anything a real team.
Been down this road so many times, 2007, 2016, 2014. Why do any of you think this will be any different?

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Been down this road so many times, 2007, 2016, 2014. Why do any of you think this will be any different?

Uhhh because they fought hard! And they were physical. And they fight so hard because they are so physical.....

Garrett loves this team man. He starts tearing up talking about how hard they fight and how physical they are.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Because of how they handle the season. They aren’t willing to stand by and watch the house burn. That’s what’s different. They went out and got Cooper,fired the o-line coach,brought in Filo,and turned a complete waste of a season into something good. That’s showing me a franchise that wants to win,and is committed to it and not just being 1yr beauty pageant contestants.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
I doubt anyone here thought we'd run the table at 3-5. We're in the right direction. We'll be back in the playoffs next season too. NFC Championship game .

This to me is the acid test.

The previous four trips to the playoffs have resulted in us not making it back the following year and the two times we've actually won a playoff game we ended up with a record the following year that gave us a top 10 pick in the draft.

If the same happens again next year then I'm only more convinced we're a shambles as an organization and the blame for that rests squarely on the shoulders of Jerry Jones.