Stop Crying- 3-5 & Dak and EzE Win 1st Playoff Game

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
8 years

2 playoff wins

Longest tenured coach that has never sniffed a champ game.

Jerry counts on suckers like you guys. That’s how he keep raking in the cash.

3 playoff wins since 2009 but I get what you are saying

Philly, Detroit, Seattle

Edit: just realized you mentioned 8 years so 2 playoffs wins for Garrett was correct.

Last edited:

landryscorner

Reaction score
8 years

2 playoff wins

Longest tenured coach that has never sniffed a champ game.

Jerry counts on suckers like you guys. That’s how he keep raking in the cash.

Jerry at Jerry world "maybe I should charge $14.00 per tacos in 2019" I mean if I can extend a bad HC I can do anything.

catiii

Reaction score
We have the players to go farther. Unfortunately, we lack in coaching.
Look what McVay has done with the Rams.
They went from worst scoring offense to the best in one year.

He's got them farther in 2 seasons than JG has in 8. So has Pederson.

Reminds me of another coach named Jimmy.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
22 ******** years!!!! 22 22 22 years!!!! I'm allowed to be pissed!!

You mean 23 years. And it will be 24 next January. Coming up on the silver anniversary of our last title.

At this stage I’m just hoping my 9 year old son gets to see a Cowboys Super Bowl before he’s fully grown and moved out.

GMO415

Reaction score
You mean 23 years. And it will be 24 next January. Coming up on the silver anniversary of our last title.

At this stage I’m just hoping my 9 year old son gets to see a Cowboys Super Bowl before he’s fully grown and moved out.
This team is close to a SB I've seen in years. Just like the 1990 team.

Noclaf

Reaction score
This team is close to a SB I've seen in years. Just like the 1990 team.
How? They did not belong on that field last night, they were embarrassed. Only Dak played ok the rest of the team blew chunks

Noclaf

Reaction score

Opps 23!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Stop with fire Garrett, Dak, and EzE. This team beat all the odds. This was a total turnaround season.

I'm proud of our Cowboys. This team is a 2-time NFCE Champion. The future is awesome.
No. Garrett has had more than enough time. He burned through Romo's, Witten's and Ware's best years and teams while getting his on the job training. Now he's on pace to do it again with this group. People have a right to be sick of him. This is his ceiling.

All year we've had to listen to "if only Dak had good coaches!" Well, ****** aren't you about ready to see if that's true??

GMO415

Reaction score
How? They did not belong on that field last night, they were embarrassed. Only Dak played ok the rest of the team blew chunks
Hahaha. They lost by 8 points on the road. It's frustrating because we were 1-2 plays away from winning that game.

Noclaf

Reaction score
Hahaha. They lost by 8 points on the road. It's frustrating because we were 1-2 plays away from winning that game.
Dude the game was not as close as the score, you know that. They destroy this D and made them look like a joke. All this stupid talk about what a great D this is makes me laugh

JMech

Reaction score
Stop with fire Garrett, Dak, and EzE. This team beat all the odds. This was a total turnaround season.

I'm proud of our Cowboys. This team is a 2-time NFCE Champion. The future is awesome.

Yes it has been for 9 years now...

GMO415

Reaction score
Dude the game was not as close as the score, you know that. They destroy this D and made them look like a joke. All this stupid talk about what a great D this is makes me laugh
True but we were still in that game.

GenoT

Reaction score
He turned a 3-5 team into an NFCE Champion and plaoff winning team. No HC in history has done that.
And where did that get us? Nowhere we haven’t been before; bounced out of the postseason in the divisional-round game in our last 6 attempts.

Meanwhile, anothe NFCE team still has a game to play. They’re also the defending SB champs, if I recall.
:thumbup:

817Gill

Reaction score
Well fans that have come along in the past 20 years really don't know success so mediocrity is success to them... it's what happens to a franchise that becomes missmanaged.
Holy crap it’s a different NFL now man. The salary cap era has been built and tweaked repeatedly to promote parity. Except the Patriots no other team consistently goes to Super Bowls. No other team consistently goes to Division Championship games. It’s just not built for that man, there are no more dynasties.

Realistic fans who see the way the NFL is built today understand that being a division winner and consistent playoff threat is more than 3/4 of the league can ask for.

If you step back and look at the only blue print for sustained success in today’s NFL in New England, you see a team built through the draft with a QB that doesn’t take a max salary in order to retain homegrown talent.
We may not have Brady or Belicheck but this team has drafted a talented young roster and Dak seems like the type of guy to prioritize winning over money.

We are going about it the right way, will we win a SB? Who knows. But it’s obvious that this team will be playing meaningful football for years to come. Enjoy it.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Kind of off-topic, but:

I've never understood why millenials get heat for taking the participation trophy our elders forced us to take.

I never knew a kid that took any pride in his or her participation trophy but we all got them at all these events because our coaches' and parents' and teachers' generations made us take them.