Stop the Dak vs Watson stuff

JonesBoys

Reaction score
watson is considered better by whom? last year they did a survey of 50 FO personnel and dak was ranked better than watson by many....so who is it that you are refering to?

The amount of capital it would take to get Watson is ridiculous. Teams wouldn’t offer Dallas the same. Show me a survey that says Dak over Watson. The consensus around the nfl is Watson is the better QB from everything I heard. A lot of people put him behind Mahomes. I have only seen a few games of Watson so I’m not saying that’s my opinion just what I have heard around when they talk about QB’s.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The amount of capital it would take to get Watson is ridiculous. Teams wouldn’t offer Dallas the same. Show me a survey that says Dak over Watson. The consensus around the nfl is Watson is the better QB from everything I heard. A lot of people put him behind Mahomes. I have only seen a few games of Watson so I’m not saying that’s my opinion just what I have heard around when they talk about QB’s.
you can hold on to your opinion, because we will never know. one of them is acting like a spoiled pre-school kid, demanding trade and not standing up for his team, the other kept his mouth shut, played and followed the rules never asking for a trade, or acting like a little kid. one of them has two 4-12 seasons, filled with garbage time stats.....