Strange but true

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
When we go to St. Louis (Oct. 19) it will be the Cowboys' seventh regular season game and the FIRST game with a noon kickoff thus far.

All tolt, the Cowboys will have only four noon kickoffs this regular season.

Anybody remember when we've had so few noon kickoffs?

Temo

Reaction score
I think we have 4 noon kickoffs all year.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2316559 said:
When we go to St. Louis (Oct. 19) it will be the Cowboys' seventh regular season game and the FIRST game with a noon kickoff thus far.

All tolt, the Cowboys will have only four noon kickoffs this regular season.

Anybody remember when we've had so few noon kickoffs?

Temo;2316565 said:
I think we have 4 noon kickoffs all year.

I know he talks funny, but i think that was quite clear ;)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joseephuss;2316592 said:
Last year?
That's what I was thinking. And this will be our sixth regular season game, not our seventh. Sorry to nitpick, Gimme.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Last season they had 2 noon cst kickoff times, if I'm not mistaken. The Rams and Lions.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2316596 said:
That's what I was thinking. And this will be our sixth regular season game, not our seventh. Sorry to nitpick, Gimme.

Nein, mein freund. Ariz. will be the sixth, St. Louis being the 7th.:)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
that is because we are Primetime .....keep the fans interest in the NFL

joseephuss

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2316603 said:
Nein. Dis year.

You asked if anyone remembered this happening before. My answer is tentatively last season. "Last year?".

I am not sure and I don't want to look up each game to find out the kick off times. I know there were 3 Sunday night games on NBC, 2 NFL Network games, 1 MNF game and 1 Thanksgiving game. That leaves 9 others games. Of those remaining 9 I thought the majority had 3 PM(CST) kick offs. That is about 4 games that had 12PM kick offs if my memory is close to correct. Maybe even less.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
joseephuss;2316675 said:
You asked if anyone remembered this happening before. My answer is tentatively last season. "Last year?".

I am not sure and I don't want to look up each game to find out the kick off times. I know there were 3 Sunday night games on NBC, 2 NFL Network games, 1 MNF game and 1 Thanksgiving game. That leaves 9 others games. Of those remaining 9 I thought the majority had 3 PM(CST) kick offs. That is about 4 games that had 12PM kick offs if my memory is close to correct. Maybe even less.

No need to get testy.

Oh, btw: I was in your fair city Saturday and had some mexican food at a place called Laredo downtown. Take my edvice and donn ever eat there because it no resembles mexican food. it is upscale, bland and very expensive. The saving grace was my longtime friend being there so that made up for all of that.
Also, you peeps have too many street people. and your traffic sucks.
If you ever want live free and safe, live in FB where nothing ever happens and we like it that way.

joseephuss

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2316725 said:
No need to get testy.

Oh, btw: I was in your fair city Saturday and had some mexican food at a place called Laredo downtown. Take my edvice and donn ever eat there because it no resembles mexican food. it is upscale, bland and very expensive. The saving grace was my longtime friend being there so that made up for all of that.
Also, you peeps have too many street people. and your traffic sucks.
If you ever want live free and safe, live in FB where nothing ever happens and we like it that way.

Did it really come across as testy? Sorry.

Farmers Branch? No way. :p:

I have not eaten at Laredo or have even seen it. I have my favorite spots to hit and am happy to stick to them. I also know all the back roads to take, so I rarely have to deal with our traffic issues.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
joseephuss;2316854 said:
Did it really come across as testy? Sorry.

Farmers Branch? No way. :p:

I have not eaten at Laredo or have even seen it. I have my favorite spots to hit and am happy to stick to them. I also know all the back roads to take, so I rarely have to deal with our traffic issues.

I knew you were not being testy. Just kidding you.
Laredo is around 4th street just off Congress, near Six, that dive owned by Lance Armstrong.
And other than traffic your burg is a great city. Not as chic and sopisticated as Farmers Branch but getting there.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Its not really that surprising since we haven't had an east coast game yet.