Stranglehold on NFC east in 2 weeks

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Wait until Dallas has at least 10 games behind them to start seeing how they stand not only in the NFC East but the NFC as a whole. The season is still early and as other threads has referenced, a few injuries change the season instantly.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hoping WFT surprises GB and Giants get one against the Rams. Neither team is going to get near the NFCE and we need help to secure the 2 seed. Philly failed us (again) last night.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We are actually better off if the NFC East teams beat the other NFC teams in the next 2 weeks.
not when goal 1 is division..i see the common sense in your statement but no and a big no do we hope that,.win division first worry about the playoff matchup's later..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hoping WFT surprises GB and Giants get one against the Rams. Neither team is going to get near the NFCE and we need help to secure the 2 seed. Philly failed us (again) last night.
you say that but no way i risk that!!

i want all NFCE teams to lose UNTIL the division is locked up and is ours..period

Motorola

Reaction score
Dallas (4-1) vs NE

Eagles (2-3)vs Tampa and las Vegas

WFT (2-3)vs KC and Green bay

Giants (1-4) vs LA and Carolina
Peek further ahead to Halloween weekend-- the grip should even be firmer.
Cowboys coming off a bye to go up north to play the Vikings (who also were on a bye - their W- L record will be either 3-3 or 2-4).

WAS @ DEN \ PHL @ DET ("Any given Sunday....") \ NYG @ KC __MNF Nov. 1st

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas (4-1) vs NE

I think that despite it being an out of conference game, a win against New England going into the bye is huge.

To potentially be 5-1 and we’ll rested, with good players returning would go a long way towards a strong finish. Coming out of the bye, it’s conceivable to think we could be 8-1 ahead of playing Kansas City. And hopefully by that time, the defense has continued to gel and improve.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dallas (4-1) vs NE

It’s still to early to say the Cowboys have a stranglehold. If we remain relatively healthy we should win the East easily but I remember the WFT in 2018 were 6-2 and had a two game lead then lost their quarterback for the season. At this time last season everyone thought the Eagles would runaway with the East after Dak went down. This league is one game at a time.

ghst187

Reaction score
Giants tapped out....Eagles, and WFT just about choked out

WFT looks like they’ve quit already. Philly trading Ertz screams rebuilding year…and the NYGs were done officially when we clobbered them last week.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Carolina is showing themselves to be a bit of a paper tiger.

Who knows how good Las Vegas will be given all the turmoil there now.

Carolina has a good defense but that offense struggles without McCaffrey.....Carolina will be hard out in the back half of the season.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Yeah barring an injury 10 wins wins this division easily. It'll just be about seeding and such at that point. Long way to go though.