Streaming NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TV

J12B

Reaction score
Anyone use this service and what was your experience like?

Reaction score
I have done it the past 2 seasons after having Sunday Ticket on Directv since 1996. Only paid $99 for the season since my son is in college. Experience has been good, streaming quality is great. Only negative is that you can only have one stream at time, no way around it that I know of at least.

J12B

Reaction score
I have done it the past 2 seasons after having Sunday Ticket on Directv since 1996. Only paid $99 for the season since my son is in college. Experience has been good, streaming quality is great. Only negative is that you can only have one stream at time, no way around it that I know of at least.

Cool thanks.

And when you say one stream-you mean you can't switch to another game?

I'm sure it would take a minute or so to switch but like changing channels at commercial breaks back and forth.

Reaction score
Cool thanks.

And when you say one stream-you mean you can't switch to another game?

I'm sure it would take a minute or so to switch but like changing channels at commercial breaks back and forth.

Sorry, should have said you can only stream on one device at a time, it doesn’t let you watch on two TVs at a time. You can switch between games just like you would on Sunday ticket with directv except there aren’t channel numbers just a menu with all the games. They also make you log out of your one device before you can log into another device, which is a pain in the ***.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I got the college streaming this year, as opposed to my usual negotiations. That's because life is in a crazy state of flux right now, and I'll be moving, for an unknown period of time, and I'm trying to save money. My Directv service will be on hold for a while, possibly permanently cancelled. My nephew is in college, so I used that to get ST. I'll miss the game mix channel, but it is what it is.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Had the streaming for a couple of years now. It's great. If you have solid WiFi, you'll be set.

I'll throw on a 2nd game on my phone while watching the local broadcast. You really can't beat $6/week. Highly recommended, I just paid my Sunday Ticket dealer for another year.