Such nonsense toward Zeke! This is condescending by RGIII

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

LInk

From ESPN, RGIII says Zeke in an Eagles uniform would tarnish Elliott's lagacy.

He says the Jets would be tha best fit for Zeke.
:confused:
Egads, who knows, forum ruffians what is best.
:angry:
But that is rude, RG you socks maven, to deen to direct Zeke's professional and financial future.
Tha is presumptuous!! Arrogant! I believe you, RG, tarnished your image in a couple of cities.

Zeke has to do what is best for him, not you or I!
Just like Jerald told Zeke, "It's business." Right you are govnor, right you are. Yet ...

Zeke deserves a chance at the Super Bowl.
You, Zeke, are one of the Cowboys greats.

Holla and brings me a dollah

Last edited by a moderator:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Longtime Eagle Harold Carmichael finished his career in a Cowboys uniform. Did that tarnish his legacy?
Wow, I had forgotten about that. 1984. Played in 2 games for the Cowboys. Caught only 1 pass for 7 yards. Called it a career after that. I don't think many at all remember Harold Carmichael ever playing for another team other than the Eagles, much less ending his career as a Cowboy.

Same thing for Randall Cunningham. Always was an Eagle. Played 1 year (2000) for the Cowboys. Played in 6 games, started in 3.

Don't believe it tarnished any of their legacies as Eagles.

DZSierra

Reaction score

But that is rude, RG you socks maven, to deen to direct Zeke's professional and financial future.
Tha is presumptuous!! Arrogant! I believe you, RG, tarnished your image in a couple of cities.

Just like Jerald told Zeke, "It's business." Right you are govnor, right you are. Yet ...

RGIII's commenting career is taking the same trajectory as his playing career.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nchow.gif

Thomas82

Reaction score
Wow, I had forgotten about that. 1984. Played in 2 games for the Cowboys. Caught only 1 pass for 7 yards. Called it a career after that. I don't think many at all remember Harold Carmichael ever playing for another team other than the Eagles, much less ending his career as a Cowboy.

Same thing for Randall Cunningham. Always was an Eagle. Played 1 year (2000) for the Cowboys. Played in 6 games, started in 3.

I actually forgot about Randall Cunningham. I remember him being playing for us, just didn't think to include that in my post.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score

Cunningham played three years in Minny and had that monster year where the Vikes would have been in the Super Bowl if their perfect kicker didn't pick the wrong time to miss his only field goal of the year.

Flamma

Reaction score
After Snyder took over the team, I always referred to them as the deadskins anyways;)

Hard to believe, but the deadskins fans have more to complain about their "ownership" than Cowboys fans.
Do they? I don't pay attention to them so I don't know. But Snyder isn't also the GM, right? So Snyder would be more indirectly involved, as opposed to directly involved.

stuckindc

Reaction score

He was pretty good as a Viking

NotForLong

Reaction score

Jets would be a good fit . . . Aaron would love having him as an extra blocker.

He could still catch a pass out of the Backfield (As long as it is on target)

He could still return . . . who knows

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Consider the source. Who cares what a man thinks who comes up with these lame ideas while at the hair stylist? What a tool.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Zeke wouldn’t do well with a div rival. I don’t see him giving up any intel. I don’t even see him going through a training camp.

kskboys

Reaction score
RGIII has always been a major moron. BSPN should be ashamed to have him on payroll.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Zeke was a bloated drive killer - overpaid overrated slow stupid faces nose rings - good riddance

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Longtime Eagle Harold Carmichael finished his career in a Cowboys uniform. Did that tarnish his legacy?
Joe Montana finished up in KC, and Jerry Rice became a journeyman his last few years. It didn't hurt their legacies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Zeke is definitely not a Cowboys all time great. He was great for about 4 seasons and thats it. The rest of them he was all given more carries than he deserved and was babied here. His last 3 or 4 season were a joke and the FO basically handed him the job over the better player in Pollard.