Suisam FG, Short? Blocked? Cross bar?

JBS

Reaction score
hey guys, i am having an arguement and want to know what exactly what happened on suisams 46 yard field goal attempt...did someone get a hand on it? or did it just fall short? I mean it was a 46 yarder and it looked like it wasnt even close to being long enough..did I miss something and did it hit the crossbar? someone please clarify..thanks

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Someone got a hand on it. You can hear a double thud. One thud from the kick, and the other from the hand of a Cowboy player.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
Im pretty sure it was the wind. If someone got a hand on it then it wouldnt have made it that far.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2424769 said:
hey guys, i am having an arguement and want to know what exactly what happened on suisams 46 yard field goal attempt...did someone get a hand on it? or did it just fall short? I mean it was a 46 yarder and it looked like it wasnt even close to being long enough..did I miss something and did it hit the crossbar? someone please clarify..thanks

He hit it fat... any golfer can tell you all about that...

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
dallas_112678;2424780 said:
Im pretty sure it was the wind. If someone got a hand on it then it wouldnt have made it that far.

I think your right because romo threw deep to crayton and the ball was well overthrown, looked like maybe the wind carried it. And then Suisam kicked TOWARDS the wind that was at romo's back previously. Could have been strong wind.

B_Milly_M8ker

Reaction score
Yeah im surprised that Madden and Micheals didnt really make a big deal out of this or at least show a replay of it. They acted like Kickers come up 10 yards short on 46 yards field goals all the time. It was deff strange.

wafflesyrup

Reaction score
dallas_112678;2424780 said:

Muhast;2424841 said:
I think your right because romo threw deep to crayton and the ball was well overthrown, looked like maybe the wind carried it. And then Suisam kicked TOWARDS the wind that was at romo's back previously. Could have been strong wind.

So it's safe to say that FedEx Field blows?