Sunday NFL Playoff thread

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen must be really pissed. They actually waited until a few minutes before halftime of the game they would have been playing in to announce Garrett is out. That is not a coincidence. They did that on purpose. Garrett might have been family but they still made him twist in the wind for a week and then shoved a knife right in his back with this move. Gotta say, I love it!
They didn't want Wentz' injury be the top news. Garrett wasn't family unless you count his Pop being a Scout for the Cowboys. Yea, I guess in Jerry's eyes that's family.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Eagles have lost their entire offense damn near, I've never seen anything like it.

Someone put a Papa Shango voodoo hex on them

VibrantGleamingBarnacle-small.gif

MikeB80

Reaction score
Garrett better not get a big hero's send off with a press conference and crying and all that. He didn't want to say a thing to the media or fans for over a decade and I am stubborn and bitter and ware and romo didn't get one so this guy shouldn't either.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It's still unbelievable they didn't give him the ball against NE in the Super Boel.

And last week....they could be sitting @ home right now. Still mind blowing Carroll couldn't get the fat boy into the game. He's there for one reason...yet....they blew it. :eek:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol. Is this our team out there. They are making the backup look like brady. Wow..