Sunday NFL Playoff thread

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If they were smart they would snatch up Dak. Lol. Just kidding.
Well they cant unless dallas lets him go or traded him.
They would do better with dak, at least he would make to and thru the playoff games!
The fact that phil had a 40 year old qb as the bkup, says they dont value the bkup qb, same for letting foles walk.
They could have made another run had they paid foles , I know it sounds crazy, but their defense was playing good.
I dont think wentz is a guy they can count on to play a 19 game season.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I also believe it would have been a different game had wentz played. I still can not believe that wentz has never played a playoff game and still has a superbowl ring to show for it.

Wentz is who he is and what he is. I don't believe Philthy would've won any more with him than without. Nevertheless, Philthy is nowhere on my list of NFL "likes" so I'm glad they lost.
Plus we'll get to pick before they do. :flagwave:

ksadler1

Reaction score
I’m a Cowboys fan who doesn’t like to see cheap shots given to anybody by any player. How’s about you go pound sand and quit telling other posters what to do

Could of fooled me. You've got troll written all over you. Send Wentz a get well soon card if it makes you feel better...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Lmao. Alex Smith played for Harbaugh and Reid, 2 really good coaches. Dak played for Garrett.

But keep crying about Dak and ignoring the real issue with this team which is defense/special teams/coaching.

This coaching staff ran Zeke 13 times and Dak passed 44 times against Philly where he had a bad shoulder. This OL is extremely overrated and has been for years.

You are one of those simpleton fans who don't actually look big picture and just blame it all on Dak Typical Dallas fan.
who's crying? you guys trying to defend him? The guy gets us behind in-games for half the game then the opponent's defense goes into bend but don't break defense and lets us move the ball, eating up the clock and pilling up useless stats. Against teams with good defenses where he gets pressured and reverts back to bad techniques. Low, high and behind passes. The guy is good when he gets no pressure and his first read is open, but in what reality is this going to happen every game. How's scheming going to fix this. His best option is to go back to what got him success. Short passes, no turnovers and chain moving drives behind Zeke's running.

yep, Alex Smith gaming planning for him.

817Gill

Reaction score
I’m guessing an obvious spear to the helmet of a player giving himself up by sliding headfirst???
Or maybe he’s showing us the guy who’s won 0 playoff games? Idk there’s a lot of messaging in that photo

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
ENjQPxfUwAEIUYQ.jpg

"HURR HURR DAK DUZNT GET INJURED"

Perfect Tackle , I don't see any helmet to helmet contact .

Clowney's helmet is clearly in whince's back/ shoulder pads.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Mind-boggling that we had a few people in this forum that thought Eagles were going to the Super Bowl.
:lmao2:

They were the worst team in the entire playoffs, especially given the injuries.