Sunday Night Football

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cattle_Rancher, Jul 18, 2021.

1. MikeB80

MikeB80 Well-Known Member

6,038 Messages
    6,502 Likes Received
    Have you tried re scanning for channels? Stations that are ota have been changing a lot in recent years and sometimes you need to rescan just to find the channel again.

if you are able to get the other networks from your antenna you should be able to get nbc. Your tv should also have a signal meter telling you the strength of the signal.

2. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

12,913 Messages
    17,789 Likes Received
    If you have the internet. Use DAZN. Every single game and red zone for 20 a month

J12B likes this.
  3. J12B

J12B Well-Known Member

3,891 Messages
    11,179 Likes Received
    What's this? I'm interested

4. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

13,579 Messages
    6,565 Likes Received
    Why would you want to move out of the sticks? You guys can keep that congestion, traffic and all day concrete jungle to yourself!

5. phildadon86

12,913 Messages
    17,789 Likes Received
    DAZN. Its an app for your phone computer or smart TV. Has boxing, soccer. Everything

6. J12B

J12B Well-Known Member

3,891 Messages
    11,179 Likes Received
    Reliable? How long have you used it?

7. phildadon86

12,913 Messages
    17,789 Likes Received
    3 years. Very reliable

J12B likes this.
  8. Cattle_Rancher

Cattle_Rancher Well-Known Member

1,466 Messages
    1,609 Likes Received
    Yeah I have rescaned several times but nothing it is weird gets ABC and FoX but nothing else

MikeB80 likes this.
  9. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

21,874 Messages
    29,603 Likes Received
    But you do have to have WiFi for that to work. I know that because I live pretty far out so we don’t have internet available here (I refuse to do the Hughes satellite). So we get all of our Internet just on cellular data on our iPads (unlimited plans).

Anyway, I tried using the Google Chromecast on the TV to mirror it and, as it turns out, you need a WiFi hookup in order to mirror the screen.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I couldn’t find a way to get it working without WiFi.

10. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

29,628 Messages
    11,919 Likes Received
    You are a good lad!:)

gp_cowpolk likes this.
  11. gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk Landry Hat Zone Supporter

7,953 Messages
    12,815 Likes Received
    I make my own version of spotted pudding and it is the best ever made Plus my home made Tequila goes very well with it Throw in a couple of doubies and it dont get much better than that

12. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

29,628 Messages
    11,919 Likes Received
    Oh, you ooze 'Merican, brutha chap!

Mr_C likes this.
  13. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

10,272 Messages
    11,190 Likes Received
    Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009WHV3B...abc_06016M0N6WJC43J250VJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This device displays whatever is on your phone/iPad on the tv. Just plug it up to your phone then an HDMI cable to the tv. And you’ll need a power source there too to charge your device because it will lose power fast.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    AsthmaField likes this.
  14. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

5,015 Messages
    2,825 Likes Received

Everybody over to dog's house...yippee!:dance:

15. Cowboy Lover

5,015 Messages
    2,825 Likes Received

Pretty sure you have me on ignore...but just wanted to say (for others) we dropped cable and use youtubeTV. We like it....but it is local TV. Every now and then you get some extra games.

16. Cowboy Lover

5,015 Messages
    2,825 Likes Received
    Using my "burner" phone....I tried some "free" streaming sites last year...not only PITA to weave through...but spammed the shirt out of me.

Used what people suggested here. Sucked.

17. stinkface

stinkface Well-Known Member

455 Messages
    421 Likes Received
    I think the Fox broadcast tower is probably in a different location. Agree with others you can probably tweak your antenna and pick it up. Might have to install and old school rotar on your antenna so you can remotely move the antenna to pick up the Fox location.

Cattle_Rancher likes this.
  18. McKDaddy

McKDaddy Well-Known Member

3,420 Messages
    3,061 Likes Received
    If the towers aren't in the same location you will definitely need to rotate the antenna. the antenna has to be pointed pretty precisely to receive modern signals. Not like the old days where you could kinda sorta point in the right direction. Also, if your antenna can be wiggled by the wind you will not get consistent reception. So, you may need guy wires to stabilize. One last thing, if there is a cell tower nearby or relatively nearby but in line with the tv tower it can interfere. You may need to put a "filter" on your line at the antenna.

Cattle_Rancher likes this.