Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Can we stop talking about Dez Bryant and acting like his team winning today is an indication that Dallas made a mistake letting him go?

He had 0 catches on 1 target today. Did he also commit a penalty?

Is that the kind of production the Cowboys need to turn it around?

We could have used that production this year. If his penalty causes us to lose one more game, we're picking 7th instead of 10th maybe. Lol.

Motorola

Reaction score
Was in the Superdome a little over 15 months ago for the Cowboys-Saints game. Although Dallas came up short...it is a good memory for the experience.
New Orleans fans are LOUD -- all game long.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Poor Bears. People already thinking about TB/NO and forgot about them completely.
no way the bears win this game with trubisky (i know i spelled his name wrong) starting for the bears.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He sucked before the injuries. He sucked before Dak got hurt. He sucked before the O-line went completely out. He didn’t get his first 100 yard game til like halfway through the season. He HAS fallen off. And that’s saying a lot considering he wasn’t even all that great last season. No one fears him anymore. We’ll need a new RB after next year cause I’m ready to drop Zeke.

and that is why you post and are not a real GM. :laugh:
I know I am not GM material, but I do know Zeke is still good.

Motorola

Reaction score
no way the bears win this game with trubisky (i know i spelled his name wrong) starting for the bears.
You spelled it correctly.
Bears need an effective pass rush on defense, and their offense needs to score touchdowns.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kind of want to see the Saints get knocked out, but I don't think the Bears can go into GB and knock them off. The Saints can.