Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That Bears receiver should be benched the rest of the game

I love the emotional reactions to everything in this place. They're already thin at WR. Dude made a great catch the play earlier. But yes, bench him.

Any player makes a mistake - bench him. Hope you have 90 players active on game day.

Swagger

Reaction score
That’s a completed pass. I’ve seen way worse counted as a pass. Looks like the Refs just want a Brady v. Brees playoff showdown.
Follows on from trying to help the Bills lose yesterday after a close yet clear fumble recovery wasn't given and even in the Ravens game. Questionable non offensive PI going against them for a TD and then a Questionable pick against them later which would have completed a 4th and 2 and pretty much wrapped up the game without needing the subsequent interception.

I do worry if it's pre arranged for the Chiefs to make the Superbowl for Mahomes ratings etc

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the emotional reactions to everything in this place. They're already thin at WR. Dude made a great catch the play earlier. But yes, bench him.

Any player makes a mistake - bench him. Hope you have 90 players active on game day.

College no problem, 90 are there, so it seems, NFL, yeah, not so much. He may come back and make that catch or similar later on.

Swagger

Reaction score
That's up there with the worst drop I have seen in many a year. Perfectly thrown ball. Zero pressure as he had his man beaten all ends up. No rush in completing the catch.