Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yes. My one post questioning his decision making is a clear indicator that I am predisposed to ragging on him.

you’re a regular Sherlock Holmes to be able to deduce that from one post.
No it's the fact you said he just ran out of bounds and that's not even close to being a fact.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don't think you know what you are looking at.

With Cooper, Gallup, Lamb and Shultz I bet you anything you want Trubisky has double digit wins, 40 TDs and at least 4500 yards. Not to mention his running ability

Do I think all his problems are on him? No. Do i think he has lots of natural talent that could still develop? Yes.

To say he would be MVP with Dallas? Come on man. That’s way too hyperbolic for me.

Dak is better than Mitch and he isn’t mvp on Dallas roster

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
That was BS to me. Call was interception. I couldn’t see it clearly hit the ground. Should have stood. Replay is a crap shoot.

Glad they missed FG

HungryLion

Reaction score
No it's the fact you said he just ran out of bounds and that's not even close to being a fact.

He was running to the sideline. Didn’t even fight for more yards. That’s a fact. If he thought he could get the edge then he is just stupid. He had no chance.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Do I think all his problems are on him? No. Do i think he has lots of natural talent that could still develop? Yes.

To say he would be MVP with Dallas? Come on man. That’s way too hyperbolic for me.

No its not. I watch Trubisky a ton, did so in college as well. Not sure how much you have watched him but I would say very little

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

while I agree Dak is better, is he worth the millions more we will pay for him vs Trubisky who’s serviceable? We could bring in some expensive defensive pieces to help us out on that side of the ball

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
lol ok. Mitch trubisky. The next MVP.

u got it.
Way to go overboard slick. I said with Dallas offense he could be in the discussion. Try to comprehend first but it's clear you have something against him so I'm done with this conversation with you.