FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
I actually love games like this. Scoring fests are boring.

Nothing wrong with a good Defensive contest. This would make a great Championship Game Sunday.. but not the Super Bowl. This is like a boxing match where both boxers are not throwing punches, clinching, and just getting to the money rounds...

lukin2006

Reaction score
My heart can not take 2 halves of this football, hope the offences settle down.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
No matter how much football changes, you ain’t going nowhere if you’re not strong at the line of scrimmage.. 273 rushing yards! Dak Fault

Pats DL is winning at the point of attack. Didn’t think they had an elite DL, but they’re playing big tonight.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Where is that running attack that ran all over us?

Inside his belly.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1044908004%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I have 6 shot of Whiskey already, how many more shots do I need Goff. You are so pathetic right now. I don't want to drink anymore. Getting shut out like Mahomes again. Goff has no heart. Unreal. You didn't learn anything form film did you? Good lord am I the only one that hate the ******* Patriots?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Game impression so far?

Type 1 for "snoozefest"

Type 2 for "incredible defensive battle"

Alweezy

Reaction score
Boring...not shocked how NE figured out the Rams offense and shut them down.

Bill Bellichek with 2 weeks to game plan against what you do well?

All those misdirection plays and play actions are straight milkbox status now. Surprised Rams didn't come up with a wrinkle just for this game anticipating this.

Rams are going to need their patented 4th and long fake punt to generate a spark.

InTheZone

Reaction score
whatever potential that football commercial had was ruined whenever they showed or allowed us to hear Goodell