FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

Patrick

Reaction score
Every half time performance, no matter who performs:

91sn32Q.jpg

Gameover

Reaction score
Nice of these two coaches to give a first half honorary tribute to Jason Garrett and Dak Prescott!

We really have become a caring and giving society in many ways, regardless of the social media narrative

DanA

Reaction score
I don't get modern music.

Looks like a bunch of ****** bags that can barely sing prancing around the stage in ridiculous costume hamming it up as much as Ben Stiller would. This Maroon 5 guy has changed like 4 times and looks like an absolute tit trying to join in with the rap guys. He obviously can't hear himself too because his first song was completely out of tune.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The NFL competition committee needs to hire a Super Bowl halftime show talent scout.....................................

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It's funny, for all the griping about how Dak prefers to throw short, that's all I ever see out of Brady whenever I watch NE play. It's those stupid, long developing plays that Garrett loves that are drive killers.
That's the game plan for New England. Get the ball out quickly so he won't get hit as much because the Rams are coming after him. Dak does it even when it's not our game plan, when he's not facing a monster rush and when he has receivers open down field.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't get modern music.

Looks like a bunch of ****** bags that can barely sing prancing around the stage in ridiculous costume hamming it up as much as Ben Stiller would. This Maroon 5 guy has changed like 4 times and looks like an absolute tit trying to join in with the rap guys. He obviously can't hear himself too because his first song was completely out of tune.

Because it isn't about the music any more it is about the image and marketing. Celebrity = Dollars