FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

Dre11

Reaction score
Let us know when one of those close, low scoring wins led by Garret, comes in a Super Bowl Dre.

Again , I don't care where they happen, they've happen and you fools b--- and complain a day later

HungryLion

Reaction score
No again you're just dumb. The game was terrible.

If garter managed a “terrible” super bowl win he wouldn’t get so much grief.

You never answered the question about whether Belichek is better than Garret or not.

Again, blatantly stupid.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Is it me...or does every one of these Super Bowls seem to be getting worse???? I mean...the commercials suck....the half time entertainment..I couldn't even name the bufooons they had on stage today..and they were horrible. Both teams seemed like they just wanted to get this sham of a game over with. Maybe I'm just getting old...but sure seems like the aliens have taken over.:rolleyes:

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Is it me...or does every one of these Super Bowls seem to be getting worse???? I mean...the commercials suck....the half time entertainment..I couldn't even name the bufooons they had on stage today..and they were horrible. Both teams seemed like they just wanted to get this sham of a game over with. Maybe I'm just getting old...but sure seems like the aliens have taken over.:rolleyes:

It was all around a snoozefest with a decent ending.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Bad coaching...:rolleyes:

But there is hope on the way....The choosen one

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, "choosen one" fits with the descriptive picture. The Chosen one is another matter.