Super Bowl Winning QB's

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
:lmao: " My •• Mother, , she was a • Fabulous Seamstress •••Yes!"

:lmao2:
* did he do a interview in where that was a question, once?:lmao2:

** man alive, I've got a nephew, he's one of a set of twin boy's whose got such an hilarious mimical ability on Christopher Walken, it'll chill you to the point,that I'd be telling him to STOP, cuz' it would start to creep me out,,,:lmao:

( man, that was prolly 30 years ago& he was around 10 or 12 y.o.,,,I ain't seen him since)
Damn, I was just quoting joe dirt.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Foles had one of the great all-time seasons, starting 10 games and appearing in another 3, in 2013. 3rd highest passer rating in NFL history (119.2). Best TD/INT ratio in NFL history (27/2) and league leading yards/attempt (9.1).
if Foles had done what he has done as a Cowboy people here would be saying he was great lol .
But since he played for a hated rival he is just a bus driver.

Jacksonville made the playoffs in what 2017, with just their defense, so if Foles can produce even 25 points a game,
they might be back in the playoffs.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Damn, I was just quoting joe dirt.
:lmao: " My •• Mother, , she was a • Fabulous Seamstress •••Yes!"

:lmao2:
* did he do a interview in where that was a question, once?:lmao2:

** man alive, I've got a nephew, he's one of a set of twin boy's whose got such an hilarious mimical ability on Christopher Walken, it'll chill you to the point,that I'd be telling him to STOP, cuz' it would start to creep me out,,,:lmao:

( man, that was prolly 30 years ago& he was around 10 or 12 y.o.,,,I ain't seen him since)

My old mum was more of a knitter and weaver. She could knit or weave just about anything into a worry blanket and wrap herself in it. The old fingers don't knit much anymore but the lady still has the blankets:laugh:

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Heres some of the up and coming young QB’s most likely to be the next Super Bowl winning QB.

Mahommes, Chiefs
Goff, Rams
Wentz, Eagles
Mayfield, Browns
Luck, Colts
Luck will turn 30 during the 2019 season. Can't put him in the "up and coming young QB" category.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Tom Brady at 6x is not going to stop being crazy anytime soon.

I'm not a Pat's fan but man. Respect.

I said after he won two, he's going to leave the game with seven.
Nobody's going to stop them next year with the Chiefs losing Hill and Hunt, the Pittsburgh without Brown and Bell and the Chargers without any difference makers on offense. The Browns are too young and the Colts are too inexperienced.
If the Packers or the Saints don't make it there, nobody else in the NFC is beating the Pats.

plasticman

Reaction score
Interesting that, despite free agency, the majority of these QB's have spent their career with one team .....so far. I know it changes this season with Flaco and Foles.

In the past, many Super Bowls were won by QB's that had disappointing careers only to prosper from being able to a good team towards the end

Guys like Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams and Jim Plunket were high picks but struggled on bad teams. They were cut late in their careers but hung around as a backup and then took advantage of injury circumstances to leave on top. I think that always makes for a good story.