Superbowl Gameday Menu!

cowboyec

Reaction score
this is the first Super Bowl that i don't have a feel for who i think will win.
i am pickn' kc...34-31...because i believe mahomes will find a way.
but jimmy g has some brady to him...and i could see him walkin away with the lombardi.
i will be shocked if its not a great game.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been recovering from surgery for a month and today was a good day. I poured some charcoal in the living-room fireplace and grilled some ribeyes to perfection. Hmmmm perfect.

Grilled ribeyes
Baked shrimp, baked spring rolls and Mac-n-cheese.

During the game I will sip a little Jack in moderation.
You used your fireplace to grill steaks? I might be among BBQ royalty here. I used one to pop popcorn once.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smoked a brisket for some brisket nachos. Wings extra hot, club sandwiches and some good old fashioned banana pudding for dessert

MFqRAZh_d.jpg
Can I come over and can I call you Mamaw? My Mamaw made me nanner puddins when I was growing up. I can sit on your lap and we can play this little piggy but I can tell you when we get to this little piggy went wah wah wah all the home, he's taking that damned brisket with him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gonna drink some suds, hit a little smoke (he he), and make some homemade French Dips and homemade fries. Then some homemade cherry pie. My band and I decided to cancel a pretty good gig to stay home this Sunday.
I am sensing a common thread here, homemade. That wacky tobacky homemade too? I grew some one time that was incredible laugh face weed but I over watered it and killed it. That was in 1978 and I am still not over it.